Chris Kenner, Rudy Coby and T11 LIVE at the Castle!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
They should try and have a Magic Castle in almost every major state, or maybe some on the East Coast! It seems as if the West gets all the action....boo. Just kidding, but I would love to see the castle expanding over the next few years, or maybe decades. I for one, of course, won't be going, but have fun for all of you who are.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Was just there this past summer and saw some great acts. Will have to go back in the future. I was lucky enough to get on Johnny Ace Palmer's guest list.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I was told I had to be a member or invited to get in.

You can get the pass from any member. I have two that I picked up from a guy in my local magic club.

Note, the pass allows you to get in, but you still have to pay the door charge, which I think is $15 a person, and each pass is good for up to 8 people.

The Magic Castle is an icon in our world, I think everyone that is interested in magic should go at least once.

On the East Coast there used to be the Magic Townhouse in NYC. It got too expensive to rent, though, so that shut down. I'd love to see something like the Magic Castle open up on the east side, though, as I plan to spend the majority of my life there.

by our world, he propbably meant, our magic world. Because just because one thing is somewhere no where near you and only has one location means it's even more special.

by the way heres some other recently announced names
Michael Kent

Derek Hughes

Jason England

Dan White

Daniel Garcia

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results