New World Record - 31 Decks of Cards in 1 hand

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Congrats but I think you could have gotten a few more even. Now every one and their brother will be trying to beat that this weekend. Ha Ha.

Thanks for posting it.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
i agree man this aint tht im pressis=ve give me a bunch of deck and i could do better

but what I cheer is the fact that he do it...

If we just think things like "I could have do it better" or "I could do that trick better" or "I could do it better than David Blaine"... how can we advance magic?

he had the courage of do it...we should encourage that...not be jealous and try to look down at that...

Nov 7, 2009
but what I cheer is the fact that he do it...

If we just think things like "I could have do it better" or "I could do that trick better" or "I could do it better than David Blaine"... how can we advance magic?

he had the courage of do it...we should encourage that...not be jealous and try to look down at that...

I agree.
Today people are like well I can do it better well why dont you do it better then? If you say your going to do it then dont you do it? I actully did do it. By all means go and beat me, I wont stop you but will you actully try and beat me, thats the question...

Feb 5, 2010
congrats man.
And that sounds like a challange to me. ill have to go out and buy more decks but when i do ill totally try it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results