Help finding these flourishes.

Mar 8, 2010
Hey.

Just watched a video from the 2010 Blackpool convention, and decided I had to learn some of the flourishes in the video - there much better than anything I've learned. (I'm bored of molecule cuts and the Jackson 5..)

The link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO6tzhAUzcQ

What's the flourish which starts around after 16 seconds, and where is it taught? It looks pretty awesome.

It would be great if somebody could give me few names of any of the flourishes in the video, just so I can do a bit of research :)

Thanks.
Rob.

Jan 26, 2010
You either talkin about the spring the le pual spread or the cut witch looks like an akira variation but all of these 3 are learnt on the trilogy akira is tought on flourish disc and the other 2 is on everything else but akira isnt the same as in the vid its a much shorter one

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
im guessing its a flourish that the guy made up. As far as i can tell it doesn't look like anything published. Most of the guys you see on that video mostly use their own flourishes created by them or dan and dave variations. You could try decknique and see if its a tut. there but its a slim chance.

i think its the same flourish as 1:30 later in the vid but thats slowed down and shows more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results