Aladdins Suck

Jan 17, 2010
Kentucky
So recently I've seen posts elsewhere saying how much Aladdin playing card suck, the hold bends to easy and can't get them to straighten out, they warp in the heat, etc.

I personally love Aladdins. I live in Kentucky with a lot humidity (not as high as Florida, but higher than other places).

So, to prove a point I took the standard Bee playing cards and a Deck of Aladdins. Dropped them into some water, placed them in the Microwave for 2 minutes (for some warp action), cooled them in the freezer for 5. I done this twice. Both decks are about 2 weeks old, used often, but still had a lot of life left to them. What was the result. Take a look at the pictures. All I can say.......Aladdin's rule.

-Cody Nottingham

Attachments

• SANY1357.jpg
    SANY1357.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 187
  • SANY1358.jpg
    SANY1358.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 198
Jan 17, 2010
Kentucky
Ebay, Dan and Dave, exomagic. There are quite a few places. I'm going to try this experiment again to see who wins between Jerry's and Bikes......I'm joking.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Haha, great post. I can't agree more.

I live in Pa, and our summers can get pretty hot too, so Aladdins work great for me :D

Quick story:

I was vacationing at a beach in Bali (Indonesia), and went into the ocean with a deck of Aladdins still in my pocket. When I got out of the water, I was looking for my cards, and then realized they were in my pocket! I frantically opened my pocket, and was horrified to see these cards all soggy, so I left them in the sun to dry (on the hotel balcony). 2 days later, they were almost perfect again. I still have them and can even perform with them now!!! It's amazing!

Bottom line? They're the most durable cards. Ever.

:D

Get some!

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008
Aladdins

Aladdins still suck. I don't care if you swim with them in your swimming suit acroos the Atlantic Ocean.

Sep 6, 2009
Heheh. That's because Aladdins were built for the humid weather in Singapore. It's a lot more humid here =P

Jan 16, 2008
My personal experience with Aladdins is that they are crisp when new, then get un-fan-able after a while, then after I've put them away for a week, they become new again. Perfect for magic (DLs), not so good for fanning.
I like the backs though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results