One Handed False Deals

Sep 2, 2007
London
Hey

Does anyone know good resources to learn one handed false deals? Like Seconds and Bottoms?

Thanks,
J.

As far as easily-obtained resources go, there's a one hand bottom in Erdnase and Expert Card Technique has a few. In the world of DVDs, Richard Turner's The Cheat and Best of the Bottoms have a nice selection.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
In Doc Jon's "In The Life" vol. 2 there are a few excellent one handed second deals.

You should buy all the DVDs, though. It's basically Doc John (a card cheater) who sits down with a few other notable magicians and cheaters and tells his life story and career of cons and cheating. It has the feel of you actually being there with them. And, you learn some awesome moves.

Jan 31, 2010
Erdnase has a small section that goes over a 1 handed method for both top and second. He describes them as 'pretty'

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Fiddling with this today, and I'm sure I'm not the first, you can modify a push off second deal to be one handed.

PS: Thanks for bringing up this topic, I've been having a lot of fun practicing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 18, 2009
The best resource I've seen on false dealing period is Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique. Over 500 pages of pure awesomness. Quite a big section on false deals too. About 200 pages of which 75 are on 1 handed false deals.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results