Daniel Garcia : The Mid-Atlantic Lecture Tour

Hi Everyone,
I'm the president of IBM Ring 320, in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. I've got some really cool news! Daniel Garcia, yes, THAT Daniel Garcia, will be doing a lecture for us on Monday, April 12 at our usual meeting place, the Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center in Fishersville. Daniel is without a doubt one of the premier magicians of our day. You do not want to miss this man in action and up-close. Tickets at the door will only be 10 bucks! That is such a great deal! Get your calendar out and write down this date...April 12, 7:00pm. We'll be looking for you there. For further information call me, Eddie Tobey aka Tobini, at 540-810-2958 or e-mail me at eddie@tobini.com

Yours, for the Fun,
Eddie Tobey aka Tobini
www.tobini.com
President, IBM Ring 320

Tonight's lecture is on. We'll wait to hear from Danny on his Grandmother's conditions to determine if he will continue his tour or not. My advise was to be with his family and reschedule. Danny's a trooper, and will continue to work tonight and wil play the rest of the week by ear.

For those that believe, please include a prayer for the Garcia Family over the passing days.

Just talked to Garcia.

He says tomorrow's lecture is still a go. If you're able to come support magic in Richmond VA, and are interested in spending a few moments with one of the most creative minds in our industry, drop by the Eureka Theatre located in the Science Museum of Virginia tomorrow night at 7pm.

e-mail me at eric@ericjonesmagic.com for details!!!!

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
Just talked to Garcia.

He says tomorrow's lecture is still a go. If you're able to come support magic in Richmond VA, and are interested in spending a few moments with one of the most creative minds in our industry, drop by the Eureka Theatre located in the Science Museum of Virginia tomorrow night at 7pm.

e-mail me at eric@ericjonesmagic.com for details!!!!

How come DG doesn't make lectures in California? or any other magicians rarely do lectures here?????? It's sunny, we have the Magic Castle, we have Hollywood, Disneyland, Knotts berry farm, Beaches what else do you guys want???????!!!! :)

HD

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results