"673 King Street" Effect

Sep 14, 2009
Ncy (Nancy, not NYC :])
This effect is Freakin AWESOME!

But it makes me think about one thing...
I like the presentation, you know fast speaking, keeping the tension etc...

But sadly...i'm french, and it's kinda hard to have something as powerful cause you have to deal with the language.

English sounds great and when you speak fast etc...you know what i mean...
King Street => Rue des rois ? wtf sounds weird in french..

have to pick some of the jokes like the 25 bucks thing that I liked a lot...and recreate the effect...

I LOVE IT !

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i love this effect, and i've been dieing to create my own. in fact i even think i already posted a thread on it. oh well. i think i'm gonna buy the "worlds greatest magic: storytelling decks" for some ideas and false shuffles.

Sep 20, 2009
i've never liked effects like this, "story telling tricks"

Daniel Garcia's version of Sam The Bellhop was quite funny hough

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
He was great! The push-through was a little sloppy, though. I like his take on Bill Malone's Sam the Bellhop. :D In Bill Malone's tapes, he says the best part of STB is when he goes away from the story, out of character, and makes some comment to an audience member. This guy didn't really do that. But, I still loved it!

Dec 14, 2007
He was great! The push-through was a little sloppy, though. I like his take on Bill Malone's Sam the Bellhop. :D

Sam the Bellhop is not Bill Malone's, nor has Bill ever claimed it to be.

Sam the Bellhop was the creation of legendary bar magician Frank Everhardt.

Bill made it into a signature performance piece and added performative elements which were unique at the time.

Dec 30, 2009
i have seen this once before, and ithink its really amazing, i thought about watching him do it a few times and memorize it, but i really dont feel like memorizing that much patter for one trick at this point

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results