t11.bulletin - STAIRWAY by Marcus Eddie : Now Available

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Marcus Eddie presents a selection from his acclaimed collaborative release with Daniel Garcia. This is STAIRWAY.

"This effect is worth the price of FIVE." A borrowed bill is folded over the bottom of two rubberbands being held at the fingertips - and paperclipped to ensure security. Visually the bill travels up each band, even while the bottom of the bill is being pinched by a spectator.

For the finale, the bill travels all the way down the bands slowly - ending where it started. See the preview video and order it now in our 1-on-1 training section.

Feb 5, 2010
Thats pretty cool. I really like this effect. It's a great effect to do after Jacob's ladder.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Is there any new footage here, or is it just an excerpt from Five?

This is an excerpt from FIVE, so this would more appropriately have been titled "ONE FIFTH." Extremely powerful effect. And yes, that is a cameo by Luke Dancy in the very end of the preview!

Sep 7, 2007
Man, i'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but check out that drink the dude has. Nothing says badass like a super-drink.

2i9m24k.png

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
If its not too much to ask...

Is the handling very different from Traveling Cash?
Marcus credits Dan Harlan for his Traveling Cash routine in the Stairway video. Although I'm not familiar with the original method behind Traveling Cash, my understanding is that Marcus has made significant, distinct improvements and refinements to it - for a more direct and visually stunning effect. Hope this helps!

Jul 9, 2009
This is an excerpt from FIVE, so this would more appropriately have been titled "ONE FIFTH." Extremely powerful effect. And yes, that is a cameo by Luke Dancy in the very end of the preview!

Actually, it would have been titled "ONE". Because one fifth of five is one. :pPPP

Anyways, this is a great routine! I am currently creating a new method that has the same effect but very different from both stairway and traveling cash, im pretty excited about it, I hope to post a video of it when i get the details worked out.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I've been having fun making the bill go down one at a time, then up one at a time. Just takes a small amount of thinking :D. I've been performing this almost every day for people. Great effect.

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
A true GEM!

This routine is just sick and if you want a effect that get you cash every time you perform it on the street this is the one!

Yesterday I performed this so many times I cant even remember, what I do remember is that 80% of the people told me to keep the bill and walked away with there minds fried!, My best was 100 bucks in a half hour yesterday showing 6 different people..

For me, this paid for itself a 100 times over within days! Even if you can figure this out or not......... buy it! He deserves every penny for giving us this true and rare gem of magic!

Thank you so much!

May 9, 2008
Amazingly visual magic!

This looks like real magic! Unbelievably visual! I can't believe more people haven't been hyping this one up. I realize that it's in 5 so maybe that's why I missed it before. Even after learning the method I still think it's magic! Amazing. I never even liked rubber band effects before Stairway! This one is a no-brainer! Great job Marcus!

May 9, 2008
Can anyone tell me what is the ideal sized rubber band for this effect? I purchased size # 32 and they are too small.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results