Necklace/Bracelet Magic?

I have been looking around for magic that I can do with things that I carry around with me all of the time aside from cards. On thought that I had trying think of a trick to perform for my girlfriend using something of hers, I thought that she is always wearing her necklace and bracklet, though I don't know of any effects that would suit for either. Thinking of things that I have on me all of the time is my necklace as well (Puka shell necklace, and a dog tag chain).

I have the dog chain for a place to put my ring when I am not wearing it during a situation whatever it may be. I have fooled around a bit with a ring penetration onto the necklace, but not with much luck.

Aside from Tagged by Richard Sanders does anyone have any effects that utilize a necklace or bracelet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 12, 2009
No problem man. :)
Can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure I have something on one of my shelves of books and DVD's.
I will let you know if I find something.

Apr 5, 2009

I have been looking around for magic that I can do with things that I carry around with me all of the time aside from cards. On thought that I had trying think of a trick to perform for my girlfriend using something of hers, I thought that she is always wearing her necklace and bracklet, though I don't know of any effects that would suit for either. Thinking of things that I have on me all of the time is my necklace as well (Puka shell necklace, and a dog tag chain).

I have the dog chain for a place to put my ring when I am not wearing it during a situation whatever it may be. I have fooled around a bit with a ring penetration onto the necklace, but not with much luck.

Aside from Tagged by Richard Sanders does anyone have any effects that utilize a necklace or bracelet?

McAbee Rings are the linking braclets and ninja+ is a linking ring onto braclet looking thing and leaving home by jay sankey is also good.

Rasmus- Again thanks very much, I'll keep my ears open for any other ideas you have.
SleightedMind- I didn't think of Mentalism, I'll have to look more into that.
Luis Vega- Great idea with Angle Zero, I'll have to give that a try.

The McAbee rings looks incredable, but I'm not so fond of the linking bracelets because I want to be able to do magic with the one that I wear and it can't be done with mine as it's more of a metal band. Thanks very much for the ideas, greatly appreciated

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
That sounds like it would be pretty interesting, I'll take a search around for it, see if I can't find anything. Thanks again

I am gonne be honest with you...

I learned it in one of those crappy youtube videos...apparently it`s a trick like the "coin in ear" that nobody knows where it came from and that`s why I don`t remember the name...if I find anything I`ll let you know

I am gonne be honest with you...

I learned it in one of those crappy youtube videos...apparently it`s a trick like the "coin in ear" that nobody knows where it came from and that`s why I don`t remember the name...if I find anything I`ll let you know

Thats fine by me, I've been there too ;) Feel free to PM me if thats easier, and again thanks for the help!

Daniel Madison once did Saw using a Dog Chain...... it was sweet....

i have performed a variation of the effect Copperfield did back in the day involving a pearl necklace production...... i do it with a Dog Chain....it very easy as well....not many magicians is doing that....

Daniel Madison once did Saw using a Dog Chain...... it was sweet....

i have performed a variation of the effect Copperfield did back in the day involving a pearl necklace production...... i do it with a Dog Chain....it very easy as well....not many magicians is doing that....

I have thought about Saw and I am sure that it would give great reults, but I preferably would want to perform an effect that is impromptu so that I can perform it any where, any time withought any restraints.

I did see Copperfields pearl necklace production actually yesterday, but alas I have no pearl necklace. Thanks for the ideas.

I have thought about Saw and I am sure that it would give great reults, but I preferably would want to perform an effect that is impromptu so that I can perform it any where, any time withought any restraints.

I did see Copperfields pearl necklace production actually yesterday, but alas I have no pearl necklace. Thanks for the ideas.
you can do the same with a dog chain, those little balls serve the same purpose as pearls..plus they are easier to handle...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results