unopened cards

Mar 28, 2010
Maryland
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows any way to make a pack of cards (which are already opened) look as if they haven not been opened? Or if anyone knows any tricks that can be done with a real unopened pack?

-thanks

Nov 7, 2009
Open a deck and use it then buy some deck seals of Ellusionist.com and put the cards back in the box then put a seal on them. Simple :)

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
There are ways to open a deck and set it up and then have it back looking completely sealed. Daniel Madison put a way to do this in one of his PDF's (heck if I can remember which one...I'll glance through them when I get home)

E's deck seals are a good idea, but I've never needed them (there are two sides to every box...just a thought).

Well this Youtube tutorial shows you how to 'correctly' open a deck of cards. However stupid this sounds, this gives the back of the deck box an unopened look.

Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDqBS7GQ-jA :D

Nah, Just kidding. Here is the real one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk-Xalr8IlA

I'm reluctant to click on the first link, honestly I'm expecting another Rick Roll. ;)

The way that this person did it in the video is great I'm guessing, (I havn't tried) what I would recomend is to remove the seal compleatly and as someone said deck seals can be purchased at Ellusionist. If you don't want to go out and buy the seals than only one short side of the seal can be carefully peeled up, the tab can then be opened and then resealed.

With the cellophane on a deck the top is almost folded over like wrapping paper on a present. If you unfold the top the deck can then be slid out maybe and inch, from there the tab can be opened. When the deck is slid back in the top of the cellophane can be resealed with a thin strip of double sided tape.

I didn't have to much time to type this out so I'll admit it was a shoddy description, if need be feel free to PM me where I can go into more detail.

Dec 5, 2009
A trick I saw last night, I picked a card signed it, and the deck in his hands became completely sealed...Kinda easy, but fooled me...

Dec 18, 2009
Cut a "U" shape in the seal using a razor blade. If you show it quickly it'll look unopened.

And as Alfie said, E sells deck seals.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results