Tallies or Bikes?

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey,

So I really need some cards and have some money. My main thing is to get some cards. I was wondering what will be better. A brick of bikes or 6 tallies for T11? I live in Texas so the humidy is really big here and also the weather really weird(people in Texas should know). I want some cards that will less for contast pratice and performances. I was thinking if tally hos rise any warning to the speactors that it can be a "trick deck'?

So basically what will be better, a brick of bikes or 6 tallies?I might get the tallies because I very curios on using them.

Thanks in advanced.

Jun 22, 2009
Tally's are awesome cards and should not be considered a trick deck. If they fear its a trick deck hand it over and let them check it out.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Sounds like you need some Aladdins. They are perfect in that kind of weather. You can buy these from Maydey.com. The site is down right now but will be back very soon. You should consider them. They cost about the same as Tallies and Maydey's shipping is really low.

-G

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Sounds like you need some Aladdins. They are perfect in that kind of weather. You can buy these from Maydey.com. The site is down right now but will be back very soon. You should consider them. They cost about the same as Tallies and Maydey's shipping is really low.

-G

I was thinking of Aladdins. I only saw them in D&D, but their shipping prize are crazy. Is Maydey.com reliable? Do they sell tally hos? If so I can try both.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
They are very reliable. I know the owner and he is a great guy. You should consider getting some there.

-G

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 23, 2009
yes maydey is great. i got 6 alladins and the 3 blue ones he sent me turned out tobe old alladins. he didnt charge me anyything extra

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
I would agree with what everyone else has said. Aladdins sound like what you need. I don't have any (I really want to get some soon) but from what I here, they're exactly what you need.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Get Aladdins! I just restocked for the summer from maydey too. They will be peerfect for hot weather! They last FOREVER. Bikes and tallies will warp quickly in humid weather.

Plus, aladdins aren't too expensive at mayday and the shipping there is fast cheap and reliable.

Good luck! Tell us what you buy and how it went.

(apologies for horrible typing, im writing this from my iPad)

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Thanks guys!

I going to pick some Aladdins from Maydey.com as soon as they finish wiht their website. Depening on their price I going to pick 6 to 8 decks. Thanks guys I knew I can get help for yall.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results