Totally out of control Dvd's

Dec 27, 2009
2 years ago i saw a video from theory11 saying that they were going to release a dvd from totally out of control with over 50 hours of footage and it was theory11 eleven's largest project to date.
When is it going to be released?

Jul 14, 2008
Last time I heard, Chris Kenner is probably busy right now, in terms of starting a family and his career as well. Be patient.

Sep 1, 2007
2 years ago i saw a video from theory11 saying that they were going to release a dvd from totally out of control with over 50 hours of footage and it was theory11 eleven's largest project to date.
When is it going to be released?

Another thing to note; That would be 50 hours of raw footage, which they would then edit down to something much shorter.

For example, I just shot a DVD with a New York magician, which got almost 6 hours of footage, but actual running time will be about 3.5 hours.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I remember wanting the DVD's to come out. And then I heard the news that the project was on hold. So I bought the book....soooooo worth it. I'm more of a visual person so I wanted the DVDs but this is my favorite magic purchase without a doubt. I love the humor and pretty much everything about the book itself. I highly suggest you buy the book which will be much more cheaper than when the DVD's eventually get produced. It'll be worth it.

I remember wanting the DVD's to come out. And then I heard the news that the project was on hold. So I bought the book....soooooo worth it. I'm more of a visual person so I wanted the DVDs but this is my favorite magic purchase without a doubt. I love the humor and pretty much everything about the book itself. I highly suggest you buy the book which will be much more cheaper than when the DVD's eventually get produced. It'll be worth it.

Yeah, what he said.

Rev

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results