Katie Egleston

TomIsaacson

theory11 artist
Hmmm...

Now this is a nice topic and im sure Katie enjoys seeing the appreciation... but why???

I mean it's not like Katie has done anything, other than be a member of this community, albeit one who is a lady and has some fun with the members

Now im not being horrible, it's just is a girl enjoying magic really that amazing... I mean im happy to see her enjoying magic, and I think it's great that she does, but it's a bit far to create a topic of appreciation so to speak.
No disrespect to Katie... but it's not like everyone else hear is getting topics like this

Anyway, Katie keep on enjoying magic... and it seems you've got qite the following lol...

John clearly just doesnt get it

Oct 14, 2007
But you see, how can one pick up a girl with magic tricks if said female is better than you at them?

All joking aside, kudos to Katie for being a great forum member, talented individual, stereotype breaker, and person with a strong enough will to put up with those who run the place!

>.>

Don't hurt me.

Don't care what anyone says... Ms. Egleston ROCKS!!!

She'll blast all you haters away with her extreme card skills and then dance on your face...

President, Egleston Fanclub... hahaha

This post brought to you by extreme sleep depervation and the fact that Katie rules...

Peace,
Sharp

I agree, Katie does seem to be a great person, and is a pretty talented magician, but I kinda also dont really understand the need for a thread, or the fact she has higher privalages than us (Avatar etc)

Not trying to be rude etc, but it is a little bit sexist to be putting her into a different category than the rest of us just because of her sex.

Once again though, im not trying to be rude towards you Katie etc, hope you take this the right way.

Ta.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I think it's possible. But, I'm still hanging on to the smallest bit of hope that some of us could have autographed Katie Egleston posters. I mean, Kenner gave us some linkage. So, why not?

Plus...

As we from Texas might say in our nice Texas drawl.

"She is mighty purdy."

Shane K.

Oct 14, 2007
See what kind of power you have, Katie? You alone could increase sales of the next t11 product immeasurably simply by adding a free signed poster. Incredible. . .

I'm kind of wondering how this makes you feel. Loved or a little freaked out?

P.S. We should start a Katie Egleston Fan Club Myspace group :eek:

Sep 1, 2007
You know what would be a tight idea? A win a date with Katie contest. That would be the single greatest prize in all of magic.

Mitchell

As a father of a 3 year old girl,that I hope some day will love magic as I do, you guys come across as the creepiest people I feared about!

I can't believe some of the crap I just read here.

Run Katie...My goodness, this thread is just WRONG!!!

Oct 21, 2007
^^"you guys come across as the creepiest people" hahaha!!! It's all in good fun towards katie...........I hope. ***fears for Katie***

Sep 2, 2007
I would just like to point out that I am so glad that Katie Egleston is here and a part of Theory 11. Not only is she a great magician, but she is a great inspiration to everyone. It is not every day that you see a female magician. I'm glad to see that there is someone like Katie to give inspiration to everyone to look past stereotypes. Women have often been portrayed as the "assistants" in magic, and I think that Katie has completely shattered that stereotype and misconception.

It would be a great treat to see her on Theory 11 in the 1on1 teaching some effects and talking about her experiences performing. I'm sure she has some great stories and I think she could inspire all of us and more women to look past the stereotype of assistants and follow our dreams.

Mitchell

Hmmm....Flirting?

See what kind of power you have, Katie? You alone could increase sales of the next t11 product immeasurably simply by adding a free signed poster. Incredible. . .

I'm kind of wondering how this makes you feel. Loved or a little freaked out?

P.S. We should start a Katie Egleston Fan Club Myspace group :eek:

What kind of poster are we talking about here????/

JK JK

As a father of a 3 year old girl,that I hope some day will love magic as I do, you guys come across as the creepiest people I feared about!

I can't believe some of the crap I just read here.

Run Katie...My goodness, this thread is just WRONG!!!
I talk to Katie a lot. Please don't call me creepy. I'm just saying, on Ellusionist, people were happy to win a date with Wayne Houchin. Thought it might be cool with Katie.

Mitchell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results