Difference between the zarrow shuffle and Push through suffle

Feb 6, 2010
Hi, well I'm planning to purchase some gambling techniques to my arsenal, but I have this big doubt:

Is there any difference between the zarrow shuffle and the push through shuffle????

I know that they are the both false shuffles, but my question is referring to technique and difficulty, please answer

>Jaime

There is quite a large difference but it would be difficult to explain without revealing. Personally I would pull for the Zarrow shuffle. They are both good shuffles but I prefer the latter, the pull through shuffle is in my mind more difficult for the same accomplishment, that is just my opinion.

BMC

Oct 25, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
I only know the push through shuffle which is very good and deceptive if executed right. I think that the zarrow shuffle is somewhat angle sensitive. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
I only know the push through shuffle which is very good and deceptive if executed right. I think that the zarrow shuffle is somewhat angle sensitive. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It is somewhat angle sensitive. If you have small hands and someone is standing directly behind you, I'd advise against doing it.

As for differences, the difference that Jason Englad points out which I consider to be quite important is the fact that after the push through shuffle, you need to cut the deck. After the Zarrow shuffle you do not.

In terms of difficulty, the Zarrow shuffle is definitely easier, and easier to practice.

They both fly when performed well though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results