Side steal

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Yo guys! I'm looking for a good source on the side steal. I don't really have money to buy a whole book or DVD, so preferably a pdf or instant download.

What about John Carney's On Demand on the side steal? Is it any good?

Thanks guys

Cheers

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Carney's is good but if your willing to, save and wait for Irving Quants dvd, supposedly his technique for the side steal might be on there and his is pretty darn good. Plus you'll get everything else on the dvd like his new "revolutionary" technique.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Carney's is good but if your willing to, save and wait for Irving Quants dvd, supposedly his technique for the side steal might be on there and his is pretty darn good. Plus you'll get everything else on the dvd like his new "revolutionary" technique.

Thanks guys. I will probably go for Carney's then. I'll also keep my eye out of Irving's dvd, thanks for the heads up jrobarts05.

Cheers

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Yo guys! I'm looking for a good source on the side steal. I don't really have money to buy a whole book or DVD, so preferably a pdf or instant download.

Scarecrow:

I can't keep myself from recomending books...

Get Arthur Buckley's Card Control, it's $5 on Lybrary.com. You will get so much more out of that book than any download on just the side steal.

The side steal is also covered very well in Giobbi's Card College Volume 3. I really think that you should start working through that series. It is well worth the cost for serious card guys like you.

One last resource is Lee Asher's Losing Control... I haven't purchased it yet, but Shawn and AJ swear by it. You can get it on Lee's website.

Didn't like the On Demand myself, felt I didn't learn the actual steal, just refinements and subtleties of it.
But maybe that's just me..
Id rather that. Learning the subtleties on a move is more important than the actual move. Take the bottom deal, the move is simple take the card from the bottom. But this dosent stop people buying hundreds of dollars worth of material just on bottom dealing. They are learning the refinements and subtleties.

J.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Scarecrow:

I can't keep myself from recomending books...

Get Arthur Buckley's Card Control, it's $5 on Lybrary.com. You will get so much more out of that book than any download on just the side steal.

The side steal is also covered very well in Giobbi's Card College Volume 3. I really think that you should start working through that series. It is well worth the cost for serious card guys like you.

One last resource is Lee Asher's Losing Control... I haven't purchased it yet, but Shawn and AJ swear by it. You can get it on Lee's website.

Thanks, I'll check that out!

Awesome! I have Card College One, and I'm working through it, but hopefully I'll get two and three also.

Thanks for all your help again guys!

Cheers

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Id rather that. Learning the subtleties on a move is more important than the actual move. Take the bottom deal, the move is simple take the card from the bottom. But this dosent stop people buying hundreds of dollars worth of material just on bottom dealing. They are learning the refinements and subtleties.

J.

Yes, but people buy hundreds of dollars worth of material to perfect a move, not to simply learn the motions. The subtleties are useless without the foundations, just as one cannot perfect without first learning.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results