9. Richard Z

10. Dave Buck

11. Alex Pandrea

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Time is up! And tonight, I get to be the bearer of both good news and bad news. First, the bad news. The bad news is that NO ONE got all of them correct. The good news is that a few of you - five in particular - got relatively close. Before I announce the winner, here are the answers:

1. Was required to dress up like Blue from Blues Clues for his first paid magic performance at the age of 13. Alex Pandrea.

2. Owns the actual car Eleanor from Gone in Sixty Seconds. Chris Kenner. Picture proof is HERE and HERE. And yes, it's real.

3. At the age of 13, used to perform dove magic. Daniel Garcia.

4. Currently working in David Blaine's office in NYC. Asi Wind.

5. Has TWO brothers. Dave Buck.

6. Has lived in Greece, Germany, and Hawaii. Marcus Eddie.

7. Was on the Richard Simmons television show at the age of 5. Katie Kenner.

8. Used to be in the military. Jason England.

9. Absolutely cannot stand the taste of chocolate. Richard Z.

10. Is never more than 3 feet away from their Blackberry at all times. Yours truly.

11. At the age of 6, broke their collar bone while jumping on the bed. Andrei Jikh.

THE RESULTS / so, since no one got them all correct, we had a choice. We could pick one of you at random, which didn't seem fair. We could say that no one wins, but that didn't seem fair either. So we checked EVERY post that came in before 11:00pm EST. We gave each a score.

Five of you scored 6 out of 11 correct. Out of those five, we picked out the one who posted the most correct answers first - and that person was a Mr. Sean Cinco. Congrats on the win, and hope everyone had fun tonight!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I pictured you more of an iphone type guy Bayme. ;)

Used to be, but couldn't take the AT&T service in New York City any longer. Verizon for the win.

LIGHTNING ROUND! Which artist that was NOT part of tonight's contest does this fact match up to? The first to post correctly in response to this post wins a 1-on-1 of your choice. The clue? He used to play 5 hours of tennis a day, 4 to 5 days a week.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Used to be, but couldn't take the AT&T service in New York City any longer. Verizon for the win.

LIGHTNING ROUND! Which artist that was NOT part of tonight's contest does this fact match up to? The first to post correctly in response to this post wins a 1-on-1 of your choice. The clue? He used to play 5 hours of tennis a day, 4 to 5 days a week.

Homer Liwag.

...I am online way too much for a Saturday....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results