The Queens

Apr 11, 2010
I have recently purchased The Trilogy and my favorite trick before purchasing it had been The Queens. So I immediately went straight to that particular trick, however, I was really disappointed with the last vanish. I know the best way to perform it is the clipshift but I don't have Surfaced and don't have the money to buy it. Is there any other way of vanishing the last queen besides the horrible way Dan and Dave teach on the DVD?

Jun 1, 2009
They way they do it isn't terrible, with enough practice, it can look very good. Instead of slapping, wave your hand over the deck. I practice that sleight all the time as a color change and it looks amazing when done well. You can always vary the vanishes to set you up in a better position for the final vanish.

Also check out the Be Kind change by Tony Chang here on T11. It comes with a vanish as well, I don't own it, but I've heard some good stuff about it.

Hope this helps!

Jacob

Nov 10, 2007
I have recently purchased The Trilogy and my favorite trick before purchasing it had been The Queens. So I immediately went straight to that particular trick, however, I was really disappointed with the last vanish. I know the best way to perform it is the clipshift but I don't have Surfaced and don't have the money to buy it. Is there any other way of vanishing the last queen besides the horrible way Dan and Dave teach on the DVD?

A great alternative and just checked to make sure it would it work is the 2nd version color change in this video, here:
http://shop.cardfinesse.com/Dan-Tong-Color-Changes-Dan-Tong-Color-Changes.htm

There are also 2 other changes you can see as well, but the 2nd one will work for you. You would just have to mkae 1 small adjustment which would be instead of performing the change with the deck face - up you would just perform it with the deck face - down.

Sep 1, 2007

Is not a horrible vanish/change, you can see Dan do it herestarting at 1:28
Cheers
Andrew

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results