Anyone know what DL this is?

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Yo guys. So I've been using this double turnover for quite a while now and have fallen in love with it. Now I've never known what it was called or where it could be learned, but I recently found this youtube video of a guy performing this same DL. Here it is. (I'm talking about the first turnover he does, not the "instant replay" he does in the replacement). I usually just strike it the on the second turnover, as the natural bow in a deck makes that easy.

Anybody know what it's called? What sources is it taught in?

Thanks,

Cheers

Jun 1, 2009
It just looks like he gets a pinky break before his "rub a dub dub" and does the DL where you push up with your ring and down with you thumb to get the air out and let the fall to the side a bit.
Thats just a first impression on it, I'm not sure if it's right.

Jacob

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
thats the Dai Vernon push off double. Its not a real push off double as it requires a pinky break.

Feb 16, 2010
This is a very nice lift in my opinion, but I do not use it very much. However, if you're a fan of this style of doubles, Klause has a really fantastic one in his book.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
This is a very nice lift in my opinion, but I do not use it very much. However, if you're a fan of this style of doubles, Klause has a really fantastic one in his book.

Thanks for the heads up!

By the way, is it in his second volume of Friends of Roger Klause by any chance?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 23, 2008
I'm pretty sure it's taught in Expert Card Technique. Same double I use, can't remember where I learnt it from though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results