Help with coin buying decision

Oct 17, 2007
I'm trying to decide. I'm relatively new to coin magic, I have Bobo's bible, and Silver Dream. I know that Silver Dream is more advanced, but what shell should I get? Honestly, I have enough money for a custom expanded shell, but should I just go with the shell on the Ellusionist site? What shells did you guys start out with? Also, if I'm e-mailing people and I'm an impatient person, how long would you say I should wait before sending a follow-up e-mail?

Thanks so much.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
You probably would have no problem with any of the Ellusionist expanded shells of whatever coin you want. I also have Silver Dream along wth Bobo's book. But, if you are looking for a semi-decent coin effect...try Digital Dissolve. If you want to step it up from there, get the 3fry 1-on-1 that Theory11 offers. Then, if you get 3fry down pact. I'd say that you are ready for Silver Dream. Then again, I like working with shells, but I know that some people like the ability to say that they can do things ungaffed.

Hope that helped.

Shane K.

Oct 17, 2007
But I just have a question on ethics, I've posted this somewhere else, but have you heard of the whole Lassen vs. Schoolcraft saga? I love his stuff but I just don't know if I should buy from him.

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
I have used both schoolcraft and lassen stuff...
honestly I feel that lassen's stuff is better.
you just gotta wait a little longer =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results