Thread

Apr 1, 2009
California
Just be sure the thread is clean, hands are clean. Just stay sanitary. The worst that can come from doing it properly is probably irritation.

May 3, 2008
I assure you that if a boy had actually gone blind from it or if anyone was seriously injured they would stop selling it. I'm sure Theory 11 wouldn't supply a product that was that dangerous.

Apr 17, 2010
My eye huts not crazy bad just red and iratated. I sanatized but just wondering how long that lasted I got excited did it 3 timtes the first day and now my eye is all stingy. i think i just over did it.

Apr 1, 2009
California
thats normal. According to the DVD, same thing happened to Houchin when doing it often. If you need a break, there's always the gimmicked version.

Apr 17, 2010
thats true. But the geek way is soooooo cool. I did it for all my friends at a poker party and one girl almost threw up, its awesome. Now this morning my eye is sore and a little red but I can't wait to do it again.

Aug 1, 2008
no joke my eye got infected from doing it!!!but that it was prob cuz i used the wrong thread.lol.bought the wrong kind by mistake ever since i bought the right thread i have not had this problem

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results