Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I Wished For Healing From An Ailment

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I Wish For Something Else, that I'll explain in a reply post

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Knowing how bad wishes can go I wouldn't mess with anything; the movie Bedazzled comes to mind, along with any tale involving a trickster.

If I was forced to make wishes, or caught up in the moment, you know what...I don't really see myself making wishes because I see the flip-side on most of them.
Immortality = a very lonely life where you're constantly having to start new families/relationships/everything...and what if you progressively aged with the years, you'd look horrible (immortality usually keeps you young...which is part of the appeal).

Money = Probably end up in some conspiracy of fraud or theft...or drug money...

Romance = Failure on your own part...you had to wish for it...kind of sad :p.

Super Powers = Now you're either a witch (burn the witch!!!) or a superhero...and let's be honest, that's just trouble waiting to happen if you don't show up to ONE robbery everybody hates you.

I don't know, wishes are kind of sketchy. Or maybe I'm too smart for my own good...:)

Sep 1, 2008
Los Angeles
My wish would be to end the desire and need for wishing. My idea comes from the end of the show Inuyasha series. We should learn to be happy where we are, and WHO we are as individuals. It is ourselves that can ultimately alter reality to make it what we want it to be. Our creativity is what makes these ideas of possibly flying, time machines, controlling atoms (possible once we reach absolute zero in temp.) available to us one day and eliminates the idea for wishing. So simply put, think of the most impossible things you can wish for, and instead of wishing for them, we should aim towards making it possible...if we're not to lazy that is...:D

DanielH

Elite Member
Apr 21, 2010
id wish for an entire monkey so i could use all four of its paws (would that work?)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results