A Public Apology to all of WTF No Limits Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2007
We all, at one point or another, make mistakes... It's how we deal with these mistakes that make a difference.

People will try to knock you down for whatever it is you did, don't listen to them cause at the end it's what you do to make it better that will determine the outcome of your actions.

Some people just think that they are perfect and above everyone else.... so sad!

Work on making your relationship with God stronger, for there is no better relationship than with him.

Nov 19, 2008
I appreciate you apologizing very very much. Although it had no real affect on me, apologizing is very hard. It is quite a wonderful thing that regardless of any mistakes you may have made, you are forgiven. Jesus is simply shocking. I'll pray for you and your ex-wife, God bless.

Blessed you, Justin.

I do believed in forgiveness. You were braved enough to step out, and apologized to the world. That is the action of a responsible person. Despite of others say bad things about you. Just have faith, and restart. Pull yourself together, and leave the past behind; Its time to look forward to the bright new future ahead of you. Remember this, you are the captain of your life.

Wish things get better.
Tricky Devil

Justin,

Blessed be sir. I don't understand yet what has happened to warrant this apology, but I'm sure it's well meant.

Taking the first step to apologize is the first and only thing a man can do to begin the process of healing.

If there is anything I can do, or at the least offer an ear of solace to you during this time please feel free to PM me.

Here's to the best for you man.

William Draven
Master of the Macabre

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Its ashame to see friends who were at one time inseparable now going at each other.

I commend you for stating your position and trying to do right to those you wronged and for moving forward. You take a deserved beating for what you’ve done when what you should have done was reach out to those closest to you and said “I need you, I’m going through a tough time. Please help me.” That’s what friends do for each other.

Instead of asking for help from those your closest to you try to take it all on yourself and everything ends up in a train wreck in the end. People will support you when you ask for it because they forgive and they believe in you (as you see in this thread). They won’t however keep getting burned and return to the fire. It’s up to you how you play the hand your dealt in the future. I believe you have good intent.
Godspeed.

Apr 18, 2010
Its ashame to see friends who were at one time inseparable now going at each other.

I commend you for stating your position and trying to do right to those you wronged and for moving forward. You take a deserved beating for what you’ve done when what you should have done was reach out to those closest to you and said “I need you, I’m going through a tough time. Please help me.” That’s what friends do for each other.

Instead of asking for help from those your closest to you try to take it all on yourself and everything ends up in a train wreck in the end. People will support you when you ask for it because they forgive and they believe in you (as you see in this thread). They won’t however keep getting burned and return to the fire. It’s up to you how you play the hand your dealt in the future. I believe you have good intent.
Godspeed.

yea its really a shame when you shared everything together and you let each other into the part of your soul that only you know about. I miss b terribly and i hate what happened more than anyone. A deserved beating...? Not at all! if you knew EVERYTHING you would not say that. I have never burnt anyone on purpose I just found myself in so many different circumstances all at once in my life that i did not know how to handle it. So I over promised many times. And many many times it was a result of other peoples sins against me that led to "people getting burned". I take responsibility for what i have done I can do no more. And you do not even know what I am apologizing for. just that I am. So to say I deserve this is really wrong.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I commend you for making the apology public. That is a very noble thing to do. I have gotten too many products from WTF but when I have ordered from there I know that your service in particular was some of the best service I've received anywhere. I look forward to seeing you back on your feet.

Aug 20, 2008
Las Vegas
Dont you dare talk to me like you can lecture me Smith. talk to your business partner and the conversations we have had see if I have not ALREADY started to make good what i am responsible for.. i get it b your hurt and you dont want others coming to my aid and support because you feel betrayed that I left and how dare you I had no choice and if you want to air it all out here then fine because you wont respond to me directly through e-mail.

Also, you among anybody else in this world know how hard i bent over backwards for customers and anyone that felt i did not come through for them when I should of.. Did i over promise? yes I did. And i take full responsibility for that but these are not excuses..

what you guys dont know is i was asked ( I was going to do it anyways because i needed to) make a public statement just letting everyone know that No Limits was a great company and they should be trusted..then they come back and use my very statement they asked me to write as an oppurtunity to slam me again...

tell ya what Smith come at me like a man and respond to me in person or e-mail. Its pretty unfair to use what you asked me to do as a way to push me down again...

Like I said, Im rooting for you Justin. I never said anything untrue or offensive. If you really intend on paying everyone back then I dont see why you would have a problem with it. I never said I dont want anyone coming to your aid and support

Im sure we could all agree that "taking responsibility" for actions goes beyond just saying "I take responsibility" Im proud of you for making that first step. I also realize that paying everyone back is not going to happen overnight.. to expect that would be unfair to you. Just like making an apology is not going to give you praise and celebration for being brave... to expect that would be unfair to those you owe.

Please do not victimize yourself over what I said. I know that you are not intentionally doing that to hold hostage the sympathy of others. Believe it or not some people do this for manipulative reasons. Here is what wikipedia has to say:

Playing the victim role ("poor me"): Manipulator portrays him- or herself as a victim of circumstance or of someone else's behavior in order to gain pity, sympathy or evoke compassion and thereby get something from another. Caring and conscientious people cannot stand to see anyone suffering and the manipulator often finds it easy to play on sympathy to get cooperation

I feel it is important to bring this to the attention of others so that they dont misconstrue your emotional responses as manipulative.

I'll say it again, Im rooting for you Justin

Best Wishes,
bSmith

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Wishing everyone involved support and best wishes. As I think this thread has run its course, and to return to discussion of magic, we'll close this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results