Dire need of Stage Help!

Jul 27, 2008
Geneva, Ohio
Hello Theory11!!!! I am in need of help with coming up with a magic act during an event in which is where i need to stall for about 5 to 10 minutes in between one-act plays. So far the only thing that's quick and easy is to do some stalling time with my d-lights. It may, however, get boring after a couple minutes unless i really learn how to act out my part. Can someone throw out suggestions?!?!?! I would greatly appreciate it.

One idea was to throw in my banana bandana act, but i was unsure. I do not have the cd for that trick. If someone has it, could you email the media of it through my email please.

email: magicator@yahoo.com

Note that if you have suggestions that you do not feel like posting on here, just email me please!!! I only have 1 day to figure this out.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello Theory11!!!! I am in need of help with coming up with a magic act during an event in which is where i need to stall for about 5 to 10 minutes in between one-act plays. So far the only thing that's quick and easy is to do some stalling time with my d-lights. It may, however, get boring after a couple minutes unless i really learn how to act out my part. Can someone throw out suggestions?!?!?! I would greatly appreciate it.

One idea was to throw in my banana bandana act, but i was unsure. I do not have the cd for that trick. If someone has it, could you email the media of it through my email please.

email: magicator@yahoo.com

Note that if you have suggestions that you do not feel like posting on here, just email me please!!! I only have 1 day to figure this out.

you only have ONE DAY?!!!! Godspeed!!!

I would stick with D´lites and maybe your banana bandana...maybe something with jumbo cards....since you can´t master anything in some hours all I can say it´s good luck...you are going to need it...

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Ok...maybe I was a little extremist...

here´s what I would do...

get a camera and a projector and do some close-up stuff...while you speak through the Mic....

maybe Invisible Palm a coin matrix...I assume you know some close-up stuff..

good luck!! now I really mean it!!!

Jan 16, 2010
dude, like stated you wont have ANY time to prepare something new. what do you have that is in your repitoire already? that is stage. name some closeup stuff that you are thinking of doing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results