Looking for reviews, free PDF

Hey

Once again Im asking for review on my PDF, Ideas Vol. 1. Last time I gave it out to about 10-11 people and only got 2 replys. Grr. So Im doing it again. :)

The first 9 people (First Page) to reply will get a free copy to review. Please dont reply if your not going to do a review. With your email or PM your email.

Heres an effect from the PDF, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtU7ec_DCyk

Others, you can order from here.

Thanks.
J.

Edit: I sent it to all you guys, tell me if you didnt get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 20, 2010
Looks intriguing

Promise to review, looks very intriguing to me.
Email to m.o.schulte (at) googlemail.com
Best,

Markus

Jul 13, 2008
I'd love to review it for you. I'm thinking of writing up my own notes soon so I'll send you a copy once I write them up.

May 18, 2008
I do some really well thought out reviews, and that PDF looks NICE. I have wanted it for a long time... So, if you want to send over a copy, I would gladly look through it.

If not, that is cool too!

Sorry guys wouldnt be fair to others. Rules are rules. Plus I have given out over 20 copies for free, and only have had about 5 sales.

So if your still interested. http://JDENredden.com

J.
JDENredden,

wuts up my guy??? Hey man, I see it in you. You have creativity. Thats no doubt. Great thinking. However, i think that they all need some more work. They aren't there yet. What you have present is something thats decent but not great. I have tried creating stuff, and everytime, its like running into a brick wall, they lack that punch to be a selling effect. Keep fine tunning them. They may turn into something bigger.

I can tell everyone this, this guy is ovbiously a student of the art. He has done some research, not just small time stuff. He did the research and i love his motivation of effects.

DEO is definately not finished. Not finished doesn't mean its trash, that means that in my mind, with the right work, it can be killer. The thinking behind DEO is sweet. Keep working it. I can make this bold prediction that DEO will turn into something really good in this business. I'm going to personally play with DEO and get back at you.

BYE, once again a undeveloped effect. ITs it the best effect. E-mail me pronto. You have a miracle in your hand. Using any small object.

JDENredden, e-mail me as fast as you can. We have got some stuff to talk about. You have the plan in place. You just have to put the pieces together.

Decent stuff man!!!

4os

Dec 12, 2009
nor cal
am i too late? i hope not. ill pm my email anyway..

edit. oh, i guess i am. silly me

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results