Thank you theory11!

Apr 19, 2010
Cumbria, UK
Hey, i just thought i would thank you guys at theory 11, the artists, the editors, everything. For making great videos that are crisp clear in understanding and full of great quality, especially Jason England, i have all of your downloads :), and i think you are a great teacher and i have bought many of the books you reccomend, keep the downloads coming, i think your amazing :). So thanks guys, i know this is a cheesy post but its a way of introducing myself to the forums and thanking you all at Theory 11 for helping me. :) and hello community!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Kindred,

Appreciate your support - thank you. We've got a lot of stuff in the works, but it doesn't mean much at all without the support and participation of everyone within this community. Welcome to the forums!

Jan 13, 2008
Ha - I don't know what you're talking about. We would never harm our beloved t11 mascot named Angel.
I'm going to have nightmares for weeks now. :eek:

Edit: PS, the link doesn't work...had to Google Image search it to see what it was (hovered my mouse over, to see the link, and worked my Google Image magic from there). The link doesn't support hotlinking. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results