Lennard Green Top Shot

Greetings fellow Magicians,

I was wondering if anyone could please point me in the right direction on where I can learn the Lennard Green Top Shot. I am more of a visual learner, so if there are any DVD's out there that teach this amazing move, I would greatly prefer that method.

On the other hand, if the best way to learn this move is from a book, then I will have to try my best and work harder to learn the move that way.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, and I'd like to say thank you in advance to whoever can tell me where I can learn the Lennard Green Top Shot.

Hope to hear back from someone soon, take care.

- Steve

Sep 2, 2009
I know this will sound strange but the person who made me master the Top Shot is Eric Jones in the 1-on-1 of the Ishkabibble Sandwich. He explains it extremely well, with several tips that made me understand the mechanics of this movement.

As a bonus, you will learn a nice sandwich!

Hope this helps !

Thanks!

I know this will sound strange but the person who made me master the Top Shot is Eric Jones in the 1-on-1 of the Ishkabibble Sandwich. He explains it extremely well, with several tips that made me understand the mechanics of this movement.

As a bonus, you will learn a nice sandwich!

Hope this helps !

Righteous, thank you for the tip Foppa, I really appreciate the help.

Take care.

Nov 7, 2009
You can learn this many places such as Eric Jones 1 on 1 called the Ishkabible sandwich and I think Paul Harris teaches it in one of his books, although I could be wrong.

But the place place to learn it will be from one of Lennart Greens books since he created it.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Eric Jones does teach the Top Shot very well...
Matter of fact, I have seen more people pull off the Top Shot after one of his workshops/lectures than anywhere else.

On one of Lennart Green's DVD in his set, he teaches the Top Shot. And negative to Paul Harris teaching it.

Mike

Mike

Dec 26, 2009
If you can do a Cardini Change you should be able to do a Top Shot. One thing I have found also is if you tilt the back right corner (the corner by your mechanics gripped pinky) down toward your right foot and make the shot a 6+ inch shot, you can keep the shot card face down.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Greetings fellow Magicians,

I was wondering if anyone could please point me in the right direction on where I can learn the Lennard Green Top Shot. I am more of a visual learner, so if there are any DVD's out there that teach this amazing move, I would greatly prefer that method.

- Steve

Steve,

Lennart has his material out on a 6 DVD set. The top shot is on volume 1. A simple google search could tell you this. Of course, you'd have to spell "Lennart" correctly first.

Scott.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results