Crush :: Eric Ross // Question

Apr 23, 2010
Hello boys and girls, one and all. Just a quick question on the new Crush by Eric Ross. First off, once you preform the trick (Gimmicked version) can you hand it out for inspection/a souvenir? And secondly can the wrapper on the outside be taken off?

forgive me if these questions have already been asked/answered,

TheGloves.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hello boys and girls, one and all. Just a quick question on the new Crush by Eric Ross. First off, once you preform the trick (Gimmicked version) can you hand it out for inspection/a souvenir? And secondly can the wrapper on the outside be taken off?

forgive me if these questions have already been asked/answered,

TheGloves.

Yessir - with the gimmicked version, you can hand the bottle back to the spectator. It can be their bottle, so there's nothing for them to find. It's normal. In several performances Eric did in NYC, he borrowed the bottle from the spectator. Yes, the wrapper can be taken off if desired.

With the no gimmick method, you can be standing 10 feet away and still cause the bottle to crush. The spectator can pick it up off the table immediately after and examine it as much as they want. With that method, the crush can occur while the bottle is held in the spectator's hands.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
penguincode i can answer your question, in other threads J.B stated that you will not need refills, the gimmick that is supplied will last you a lifetime if taken care of, at least that is what it says in the other threads a bout this.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Can I make the gimmick myself from things that could be found at home?

Why would you need to make another gimmick if you bought the dvd and JB states the gimmick lasts forever and you won't need another?
I don't own the dvd yet, but to me this question is for someone wanted to obtain the dvd illegally and didn't have access to the gimmick.

Just saying how it sounds. . . Unless you have another reason for asking this question.

Apr 23, 2010
Yessir - with the gimmicked version, you can hand the bottle back to the spectator. It can be their bottle, so there's nothing for them to find. It's normal. In several performances Eric did in NYC, he borrowed the bottle from the spectator. Yes, the wrapper can be taken off if desired.

With the no gimmick method, you can be standing 10 feet away and still cause the bottle to crush. The spectator can pick it up off the table immediately after and examine it as much as they want. With that method, the crush can occur while the bottle is held in the spectator's hands.

OK, thank you so much, that answers the last of my questions. now all i have to do is buy it.

TheGloves

Feb 23, 2010
Why would you need to make another gimmick if you bought the dvd and JB states the gimmick lasts forever and you won't need another?
I don't own the dvd yet, but to me this question is for someone wanted to obtain the dvd illegally and didn't have access to the gimmick.

Just saying how it sounds. . . Unless you have another reason for asking this question.

I just want to borrow the DVD from my friend, and I want to make my own gimmick. It's not illegal, is it? :D

Dec 28, 2008

Well you could say anything lasts forever, but if you use it too much it will break.... chill out, it was just a question from him, and a reasonable one at that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results