Contest - S&M v4 Prize

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Really though what would you do for a pack? I'd tear my right fingernail off with a pair of pliers on video

Whoa your nuts! I wouldn't tear my fingernail off! That would hurt my hand. And if my hand hurt I wouldn't be able to play with them cards would I?
I would tear my toenail off though, I dont care if my toes hurt :p (just kidding)

I have a few packs with some to spare which is why I'm giving one away. So good luck!

Nice of you to do that (No im not kissing up)

- Jenai

Thought i'd make a video but the editing would kill me. :)

I've been a Sy Scott follower for a little over 2 years and i've always wanted a piece of his work to put on my wall.
The sad thing is i live on the other side of the world from the US and it costs a lot to get here, i'd get them if i had the money to do so. Also my parents really don't believe in credit cards so they have none and the only chance of getting them would be to fly to another country which carries them and buy some.

I've always wanted a deck, not to feel like i'm Dan(or Dave) but to hold in my hands something beautiful. I love art and i myself do graphical design every now and then, these cards just look spectacular and just to show you how much i want to hold a deck in my hands i had a friend Ineski bring me ONE card from a S&M deck. He brought a joker and that is the only piece i have from the S&M saga. Everytime i've had the chance to buy them they are all sold out and i've had to invest into other things.

But every now and then i take that joker, take a tally-ho deck, place the joker on the top and just look at myself in the mirror, imagining that i have a S&M deck in my hands. I do flourishes and try to imagine that every back in the deck is the back of a S&M deck.

The contemporary design, smooth lines and mind-boggling curves that Sy Scott makes is phenomenal. And i'm lucky to just have one card from the amazing line of S&M's.

M.

Apr 13, 2010
Banning CA
I'd start a zombie epidemic for the cards...and while I'm in my bunker safe from the living dead I'll be flourishing them. Until a zombie Dan White comes sensing the cards and causes a ruckus because he'll still want them after he's dead.

Xdelamuertex

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2007
Spokane WA
www.x-tremefights.com
Good Call

Sean.Five Good call the next deck I give away will be done the old fashioned way. T11 battle many people will challenge 1 will win! Lets make it easy whoever can drink the most redbull without having a heartattack!

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I deserve them because I need a new deck to practice my Torn and Restored card...hell!! I even practice "The Big Tiny" with jerry Nuggets and Card On Ceiling with a Brown Wynns....

So if you could send the deck my way I would really appreciate it!!!

Mar 27, 2010
England
www.youtube.com
i think i deserve to win because i hardly have any decks of cards i have.. 10 and most of them are now really broken in and used up and i cant get any more decks for a long time because my mum dosn't have the money (she's a single parent) so i hope i can win please and thankyou i hope this is real

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results