Wow! Applications

Dec 5, 2009
I know this is an older trick, but I just got Masuda's Wow! and I LOVE IT! I was wondering what effects and applications besides the original one, do people use this gimmick with? Please no exposure, but does anyone do anything especially unique w/ this?

Jesse

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
I know this is an older trick, but I just got Masuda's Wow! and I LOVE IT! I was wondering what effects and applications besides the original one, do people use this gimmick with? Please no exposure, but does anyone do anything especially unique w/ this?

Jesse

Yea
I do a Back to the Future plot with it...using flash cord and all sorts of fun!

Mike

May 3, 2008
WOW is by far one of my top five favorite effects. Other than the otherwise "oops it's not your card? Well let me show you this," effect you can do transpos with it. Try ultimate transpo using this for the change. Beautiful. Try it with a blank faced card too. That looks amazing.

Dec 5, 2009
Very Nice, heres some things I been playin w/ :

Card shrinking,
Card bending,
Wiping off pips,
card printing,
etc.

Jesse

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Combination of Paul Gertner meets Justin Miller.

Wrap the Wow gimmick in a nice paper or plastic wrapper that says "High Tech Futuristic Film" or whatever floats your boat. Then use Justin Miller's "Smile" card effect.

It is really cool to use the gimmick as futuristic film and have everyone get in the picture as the spectator holds the gimmick out in front of their faces.

Snap a picture on the spectator's cell phone and your golden.

People love this and it leaves them with a souvenir in their phone.

I also have the non gimmicked sleeve that I hand out afterward for inspection.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
What you can do is show the wrong card that's with your WOW gimmick and then ask your spectator to hold out her hand. When you place the gimmick in her hand, you switch it to her card the moment the WOW gimmick touches her hand.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
my favorite idea was by Shawn Faraquar using a disappearing signature with the wow and the right card. The signature disappears, then reappears with just a shake.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results