Magic Dreams

Apr 13, 2010
Banning CA
Well I never had a magic dream before(and it's a dream you have during sleep), but last one was really new to me. The dream was that there was this female magician who got famous like David Blaine but there was a t.v. special about her new trick. Her trick is where she takes a hamsterball that has a cookie in it and twists it and it turns into two cookies. She then expands the ball and it turns into three cookies, but that's where the preview for the tv special ends. In the dream I go to the taping of the special and watch what happens.

She starts out with what she does in the preview but she goes beyond the ball and expands into a fullsize room with a table of cookies and small desserts. Then she expands that into a second room and third room with more cookies and desserts. The special ended soon after her trick was done and people were raving about it and saying it's the best thing they ever saw. Someone that wasn't too impressed at it comes up to me and says "hey you can do magic too right?"..."You should do something". So I place table clothes on all three tables and from one to the last I smack the table and whip off the cloth to reveal two hot meals in perfect placement. Each meal is different and well prepared.

When I'm done with my trick some smelly boozed up hillbilly comes up to me and says "Whatever you just probably pushed the food up from under the table.

After that I woke up from the dream and had to take my daughter to school.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
haha thats crazy welcome to the twilight zone.

i've never had a dream about magic. i have dreams for my magic like goals. but never any dreams. you should invent the hamsterball trick

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I had a magic dream once...but It was funny..

I was doing an ACR for some people and It was ok, until I did a Bluff Pass and of course the card is second to the top..but when I turn the card as a double...it wasn`t there!!! how the heck do you get the card wrong in your own dream?!!!

I also had a dream where I did a trick called Plague...It was awesome..I am working on that right now...

I have dreams about magic sometimes. Like I dream of having amazing perfect coins to do magic with lol or i had a dream where i had a TT which i want. Then i had a dream when i was watching some guy do card magic and he did the most amazing impossible stuff... thats what i want my magic to look like!

Dec 14, 2007
Well I never had a magic dream before(and it's a dream you have during sleep), but last one was really new to me. The dream was that there was this female magician who got famous like David Blaine but there was a t.v. special about her new trick. Her trick is where she takes a hamsterball that has a cookie in it and twists it and it turns into two cookies. She then expands the ball and it turns into three cookies, but that's where the preview for the tv special ends. In the dream I go to the taping of the special and watch what happens.

She starts out with what she does in the preview but she goes beyond the ball and expands into a fullsize room with a table of cookies and small desserts. Then she expands that into a second room and third room with more cookies and desserts. The special ended soon after her trick was done and people were raving about it and saying it's the best thing they ever saw. Someone that wasn't too impressed at it comes up to me and says "hey you can do magic too right?"..."You should do something". So I place table clothes on all three tables and from one to the last I smack the table and whip off the cloth to reveal two hot meals in perfect placement. Each meal is different and well prepared.

When I'm done with my trick some smelly boozed up hillbilly comes up to me and says "Whatever you just probably pushed the food up from under the table.

After that I woke up from the dream and had to take my daughter to school.

Moral of the story: don't go to be without first eating dessert.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
i had a magic dream once...but it was funny..

I was doing an acr for some people and it was ok, until i did a bluff pass and of course the card is second to the top..but when i turn the card as a double...it wasn`t there!!! How the heck do you get the card wrong in your own dream?!!!

I also had a dream where i did a trick called plague...it was awesome..i am working on that right now...

thats a nightmare!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results