New Way Top Change

Jul 14, 2008
Can I ask you a question? Does it have angle problems? Because it looks like it can only execute from the side from the audience's perspective. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Nov 10, 2007
Angles are actually not that bad, the better you can execute the move, the better your angles will be. I have performed several different times, and even with the angles not being great, you can still get away with it,best thing is you do not need any misdirection , like the normal top change. You execute the move right in front of the spectator, and their are so many uses for it.

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you
- Donald

Apr 26, 2010
...all i see is stiffness in executing the new way top change, and the way he does the new way really needs to be on that angle and that's a bad thing because to much cover on the deck, even when he inserts the card on the pack, it cannot be a good convincing part of the move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2007
I perform the move all the time. I have never been caught with it before, you are correct the angels are not that great but should that really stop you learning a very useful move? If you know audience management this is not a problem.
Somethings this move can be used for are:
Steal
Control
Ambitious card routine
Anything else, just limited to your imagination

Please look beyond the fact that the move is angle sensitive and think of all the possibilities with it.

Thank you
- Donald

Apr 26, 2010
...smoothness,clarity,easy,less misdirection,less angle sensitive moves, ...these factors work for me, i don't wanna do this kind of a move or try using it. ..if it works for you then do it man ...i've seen it already and it made me choose not to use it. peace...

Nov 10, 2007
There is nothing wrong with the Top Change I still use it. You can do a lot more with this top change though. My favorite thing you can do with it is a steal. This application is so deceptive, and is very useful.

If you have any questions about the move please don't hesitate to ask.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
Mr. Donald C., if we all are talking about the angles, does that mean there's any kind of palm (as I can see, Tenkai). But of couse, these are just my guesses.

Nov 10, 2007
Mr. Donald C., if we all are talking about the angles, does that mean there's any kind of palm (as I can see, Tenkai). But of couse, these are just my guesses.

I do not want to lead to exposure, but like I have said it is very easy to manage the angles, and has many uses. Review up soon, then you can make your decision.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results