I invented a cool trick

Sep 1, 2007
I made a trick where the spectator puts a signed card in the deck, and then I find it. I'm not sure if its original, or if its any good because I have not tested it. But i'm going to send it to t11!!!!!!!!!!! Post your tricks that you made to if you made any!!! but don't post them here, make new topics!!!!!!!! because we need more topics about inventing tricks!!!!

.....Theres a moral in there some place folks, just look for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a trick where the spectator puts a signed card in the deck, and then I find it. I'm not sure if its original, or if its any good because I have not tested it. But i'm going to send it to t11!!!!!!!!!!! Post your tricks that you made to if you made any!!!

Lol... for a minute i was like..
can you not see like 2 inches below what ur thread sais?
haha

I made a trick where the spectator puts a signed card in the deck, and then I find it. I'm not sure if its original, or if its any good because I have not tested it. But i'm going to send it to t11!!!!!!!!!!! Post your tricks that you made to if you made any!!!

After reading the subject, and then the one below it, I actually said out loud: "are you serious". Oh well, I think that the point has been proven, and no need to rub it in any more, but clever post.

-Zodiac-

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Really... a find a card effect... damn it, I thought that was original with me :(

Ok... i'll share one of my best creations... but keep it hush hush as im gonna be sending it in to T11 in a minute, but id love to get some thoughts...

Ok, my effect is something you've never seen before... trust me, this is as close to real magic as it gets

Right... it's a coin in bottle!!!!!!!!! yeah, a new coin in bottle!!!!!!!

I know it's unique as in mine you where an eye patch... an EYE PATCH!!!!!
See... now that's impressive
Now I have performed this to spectators and the response has been fantastic... Rascal my pet parrott chirped in excitement, my mum was silenced... well she was sleeping at the time, but still... and in the mirror I could see the pure amazement even from myself...

Now if them reactions were not enough... it's beyond practical, all thats needed is:

a coin
a bottle
an eye patch
a jar of honey
cow testicles (4)
10 mm of 9 day old urine from a one legged gypsy
the unborn fetus from a 50 yr old prostitute named mary

Ok, you got me... no honey needed

Anyway... I came up with this yesterday... so what do you think, I think T11 will snap this up ;)

Really... a find a card effect... damn it, I thought that was original with me :(

Ok... i'll share one of my best creations... but keep it hush hush as im gonna be sending it in to T11 in a minute, but id love to get some thoughts...

Ok, my effect is something you've never seen before... trust me, this is as close to real magic as it gets

Now I have performed this to spectators and the response has been fantastic... Rascal my pet parrott chirped in excitement, my mum was silenced... well she was sleeping at the time, but still... and in the mirror I could see the pure amazement even from myself...

Now if them reactions were not enough... it's beyond practical, all thats needed is:

a coin
a bottle
an eye patch
a jar of honey
cow testicles (4)

Anyway... I came up with this yesterday... so what do you think, I think T11 will snap this up ;)

A fetus? wow...
SOUNDS AWESOME!!! : D
lol yeah these coin in bottles.. like literally 100 of them came up this year (only about maybe 10 original)
But yeah, if your gonna submit something to T11, it needs to be... well basically perfect.
haha

a coin
a bottle
an eye patch
a jar of honey
cow testicles (4)

Hmm..i thought you would also need a swarm of rabid dung beetles....my mistake:rolleyes:

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Well done Calvin... but mine can be done with a blue cap...

If you want to do the advanced version, the prostitte is not needed, instead it's replaced by a tuft of hair from the encrusted armpit of a hermaphodite leprachaun at the moment of ejaculation ... it's less practical as these are hard to come by, but it's BEYOND visual

Sep 2, 2007
That signed card effect is old news. I've got one where the magician has a card selected, signed, and returned to the deck. The deck is given to a spectator to shuffle, and when the spectator looks through the deck, his card is gone! Without warning, the magician draws a sword and slashes one of the spectators across the abdomen. As guts and blood begin piling onto the pavement, the magician reaches into the opening he's just made and removes. . . none other than the signed card!

Requires a deck of cards (may be borrowed) a pen, a sword (may be borrowed), and a very depressed stooge.

That signed card effect is old news. I've got one where the magician has a card selected, signed, and returned to the deck. The deck is given to a spectator to shuffle, and when the spectator looks through the deck, his card is gone! Without warning, the magician draws a sword and slashes one of the spectators across the abdomen. As guts and blood begin piling onto the pavement, the magician reaches into the opening he's just made and removes. . . none other than the signed card!

Requires a deck of cards (may be borrowed) a pen, a sword (may be borrowed), and a very depressed stooge.
wahahahahahahahahahaha

u made my day,

thanks

lolololololol

Oct 17, 2007
SG
I made a trick where the spectator puts a signed card in the deck, and then I find it. I'm not sure if its original, or if its any good because I have not tested it. But i'm going to send it to t11!!!!!!!!!!! Post your tricks that you made to if you made any!!! but don't post them here, make new topics!!!!!!!! because we need more topics about inventing tricks!!!!

<Begin Satire>

You ripoff. People like you are the reason why magic is where it is today. Your so called new effect actually belongs to Bill S. Hithead, who came up with the idea in the late 1890's and published it in a 3-Page booklet "My c00| 7r1ck5" in 1910. Your handling is exactly the same as Bill's except you require a sharpie to sign the card, whereas Bill's method is totally impromptu, requiring only the spec to spit on the card to mark it. Therefore your method is actually a step backwards.

Unless you obtain permission from Bill's last living heir, you have no right to market this effect.

<End Satire>

DK.

Sep 26, 2007
I have invented a useful trick but i doubt t11 will use it, it is a gimmick and i am planning on making a new one. I do believe this should be a t11 product.

Effect: Lets make this simple.

Spectator is suppose to be holding the 4
Y
ou have a joker and you pick another random card say the 6
you take the 6 and rub it against the joker and it visually disappears and changes to the 4, at the end of the trick everything is examinable and the deck will be examinable too if t11 makes this product i bet it would be pretty sweet

DK.

Sep 26, 2007
Pushing a card into another card then pulling out what it seems to be their card is funny? lol thats frigging sweet

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results