I put this together for school...

Apr 20, 2010
I didn't know if I should make a new thread, so I decided to post it here.

Second one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjI8IK0y0Yc

Enjoy

Hey! Again, great job. Some of the tricks are overdone though. Maybe you should attempt to include more effects in your segments. It started to become quite obvious (to a magician, probably not a laymen) how your card trick was done.

Where did you get that quarter gimmick (quarter karate coin gimmick)? Make it yourself?

Great job,
nIvan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Again, great job. Some of the tricks are overdone though. Maybe you should attempt to include more effects in your segments. It started to become quite obvious (to a magician, probably not a laymen) how your card trick was done.

Where did you get that quarter gimmick (quarter karate coin gimmick)? Make it yourself?

Great job,
nIvan

I made it myself, and I noticed that the card trick became apparent while editing it the day before it was due. At that point it was too late to go and film some more tricks. I will definitely include more tricks in my segment next week (it's the last week before high school :eek:). For the last week I'm going to try and totally steer clear of card tricks, and I don't know what tricks I'm going to do. Probably extreme burn or some form of money trick, random filler trick, and a coins across. I don't know, any advice?

Thanks for the feedback :D

Apr 20, 2010
I made it myself, and I noticed that the card trick became apparent while editing it the day before it was due. At that point it was too late to go and film some more tricks. I will definitely include more tricks in my segment next week (it's the last week before high school :eek:). For the last week I'm going to try and totally steer clear of card tricks, and I don't know what tricks I'm going to do. Probably extreme burn or some form of money trick, random filler trick, and a coins across. I don't know, any advice?

Thanks for the feedback :D

May I recommend Greed for your money effect? VERY strong and your classmates will love it. Not much practice needed to get into performing it either.

May I recommend Greed for your money effect? VERY strong and your classmates will love it. Not much practice needed to get into performing it either.

I'm going to do Pressure, a dollar bill levitation, vanishes with the TKO, and maybe the stealth pen. I would do Greed and its a great idea, but I don't have the bills that I would need and we start filming it tomorrow.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
dang. thats a pretty nice list of effects to do. just be careful with pressure!! dont ruin it for the rest of us!!

(i know you wont after watching the other effects on your other videos, very clean)

dang. thats a pretty nice list of effects to do. just be careful with pressure!! dont ruin it for the rest of us!!

(i know you wont after watching the other effects on your other videos, very clean)

We didn't have much time to film effects so I had to reuse a bunch of our old footage, some of which got messed up as I imported it, and a whole bunch of other things. But here is the final product that I came up with, I personally like the other two better and should have had a few less performances of Pressure, but I can't change it now. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcFbHPUUTe4

Dec 5, 2008
Pressure was very very clean good job with that. Card to Shoe was good to, but the last effect wasn't shown to its full extent so i cant really comment on it im guessing it was a card switch? but overall it was well edited as usual and the effects were performed flawlessly

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Very good. You seem to have a very good reputation as the magician or wizard. Haha. Keep making these. I love watching them. You've inspired me to make some videos like this myself.

Pressure was very very clean good job with that. Card to Shoe was good to, but the last effect wasn't shown to its full extent so i cant really comment on it im guessing it was a card switch? but overall it was well edited as usual and the effects were performed flawlessly

The last effect was cut short because I just wanted to end it with a freak out reaction so that people at my school watching it would enjoy it, but it was a simple double lift into their hands change. Nothing spectacular but it got an amazing reaction. Thanks man!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results