Static

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
I just got static.

BUT, i broke the gimmick...........

Anyone encountered the same situation? And is it possible for me avoid this problem? what if i break it during my performance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 3, 2008
are you trying to get people to tell you how to make the gimmick? People arent stupid...if you broke it...make a new one...the instructions are on the DVD

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
forget what i said about buying the materials myself, sorry.

the fact is i bought it in a magic shop, the shop claims that they import their goods directly from T11, so i believe in their quality. Don't get me wrong, the quality of the goods is good but for static, they just give me one gimmick, cheaper though. That's why i don't know that the dvd should come with extra thread. I'm sorry that my question is confusing again.

So, how do you avoid breaking the gimmick? Maybe i pushed the card in too heavily.

Oct 22, 2008
forget what i said about buying the materials myself, sorry.

the fact is i bought it in a magic shop, the shop claims that they import their goods directly from T11, so i believe in their quality. Don't get me wrong, the quality of the goods is good but for static, they just give me one gimmick, cheaper though. That's why i don't know that the dvd should come with extra thread. I'm sorry that my question is confusing again.

So, how do you avoid breaking the gimmick? Maybe i pushed the card in too heavily.

oh my god. sorry. but u gotta be kidding me. :rolleyes:

Apr 1, 2009
California
You can't really... just make a million gimmicks... It's bound to break at some point... maybe after a few uses. But if you do want it to last longer, be gentle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results