Saturday Night Contest - Do You Remember?

Sep 1, 2007
No, definitely not. In order to win, you have to be alive. Use a t-shirt or something like that. If all else fails, tape two cards to your forehead. Be safe.

Hey qucik question. My video, and my videos that i've uploaded in the past take a long time to process. I can't understand why, but should i take a precaution and upload it to vimeo too? Or will it be ok whatever happens.

Sep 1, 2007
Zaw12,

Your supposed to create your own stack, you cant use an existing one.

Does the one i created exist?

I've never touched upon the world of card stacks, and I just made something I could easily remember. I apologize if i happened to create what already existed, and that would obviously nullify my entry.

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Does the one i created exist?

I've never touched upon the world of card stacks, and I just made something I could easily remember. I apologize if i happened to create what already existed, and that would obviously nullify my entry.
Whoops my bad, i thought the entire concept has to be original.

Aug 19, 2009
i made a video but the net here is crappy...and plus it was 24 minutes in length,,,crap!!i wantted to do a reverse also but i think i would have a hard rtime uploading it so hopethis goes well

Aug 19, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v-98jNIhuk

here's my entry weee!!this was a first for me...and it was fun...i had memorized a deckin asuch short time...wehehe...anyway i couldve gone backwards too but it already took me 24minutes so i opted not to weee...anyway JB hope his wins...its my first time memorizing a deck and this is alsomy first entry in a SNC :)thanks...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
i made a video but the net here is crappy...and plus it was 24 minutes in length,,,crap!!i wantted to do a reverse also but i think i would have a hard rtime uploading it so hopethis goes well

Since the video only has to show you reciting 52 cards, it certainly doesn't need to be too long of a video - a few minutes at max. To save upload time, you may want to edit it.

Aug 19, 2009
Since the video only has to show you reciting 52 cards, it certainly doesn't need to be too long of a video - a few minutes at max. To save upload time, you may want to edit it.

weee!uhm well the 24minutes wwas the whole thing..nothingto edit there...pluzs it ctually is a hard one coz its my first time memorizing so yea you get the picture... :)) ...oh yea and a pillow case on my head was kinda a hard thingtooso yea...srry bout that wehehe

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Amazing submissions guys! Some of your stacks were so random, that I'd honestly like to learn them myself. :) In fact, we'd love to hear your methods (for anyone willing to share). All of your various mnemonic systems can serve as inspiration for those wishing to create something similar in the future. Feel free to discuss!

Chris Wiehl was the first participant to complete the challenge successfully tonight and, as such, he's our winner. Congrats! We'd also like to extend a huge honorable mention to Trickoholic - as he was the first to memorize the complete deck, inclusive of the Jokers. Mad props man!

Thanks again to all who participated tonight. See you next week.

Sep 1, 2007
Amazing submissions guys! Some of your stacks were so random, that I'd honestly like to learn them myself. In fact, we'd love to hear your methods (for anyone willing to share). All of your various mnemonic systems can serve as inspiration for those wishing to create something similar in the future. Feel free to discuss!

Chris Wiehl was the first participant to complete the challenge successfully tonight and, as such, he's our winner. Congrats! We'd also like to extend a huge honorable mention to Trickoholic - as he was the first to memorize the complete deck, inclusive of the Jokers. Mad props man!

Thanks again to all who participated tonight. See you next week.

So are people like me discounted because of youtubes processing?

Is there any way to avoid that?

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
So are people like me discounted because of youtubes processing?

Is there any way to avoid that?
As your entry was submitted two hours ago, it appears there was an error in processing your video (definitely shouldn't take this long to appear). In the future, feel free to shoot me a PM if you're having some trouble uploading the video and I'll assist you in anyway possible - to ensure your entry is included in the judging process.

Hope this helps!

Sep 1, 2007
As your entry was submitted two hours ago, it appears there was an error in processing your video (definitely shouldn't take this long to appear). In the future, feel free to shoot me a PM if you're having some trouble uploading the video and I'll assist you in anyway possible - to ensure your entry is included in the judging process.

Hope this helps!

Alright, well good job to those who won! *goes and sulks off in a corner*

I do like these contests though, regardless of the prizes. Creativity is for the win.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results