Magic with Headphones?

Aug 1, 2008
hmm

visually shrinking headphones? so you hold them in the center of the cord and just slowly shake and watch the cord get smaller until it's about the length of a mini sharpie:)

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
record a card reveal....

snap a video of you taking their card and turning it upside down in the pack...

with the haunted heaphones idea with headphones playing while not attached... why not put the ipod in a balloon via pressure?

some ideas, i know their not quite what your looking for.

but i like these ideas... haha

Aug 1, 2008
hmm

haunted headphones, after you do a false transfer to put the iPod away in your pocket. so then the headphone jack starts moving and points to your pocket while playing music. then you take the hidden iPod in your hand and make it "pass through" your pocket. then connect the two back together and hand everything out for examination.

like one said here cut and restored headphones.... just take a smallpiece of some old headphones with you... hide it in your hand... take the headphones of someone... put in your hand... cut the hided piece trough...restore.... the want to beat u up until you show them the restored one^^ it's funny it's not impromtu but i think this shock effect worths it^^

Aug 1, 2008
mmm

I like the color changing headpones idea! hmm many people run their headphones through their shirts, what about the headphone cord slowly and visually passing through your shirt,

Aug 1, 2008
hmm

how about headphone through head? like pulling the speakers through the opposite ear? still connected!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results