Magic Castle Junior Program?

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
This is a question to all members of the Magic Castle Junior Society (Actually, a few questions).

I am currently making my audition for September to be in the Magic Castle Junior society.

I know it is quite a ways away but there is no time like the present. :)

*What were the auditions like?

And what is your favorite thing about being a Junior?

After being accepted into the Junior program, what doors have opened as your career has expanded?

Thank You,

MalibuARMY

This is a question to all members of the Magic Castle Junior Society (Actually, a few questions).

I am currently making my audition for September to be in the Magic Castle Junior society.

After being accepted into the Junior program, what doors have opened as your career has expanded?

Thank You,

MalibuARMY

Dear MalibuARMY, I am Tricky Devil.

The audition is like....Let say that it feels like that you are trying out to be a part of Hogwards. (at least that's what I felt like when I tried out.)

The Fav thing is that I have the power to go in the Magic Castle's library. The Castle's library is the largest magic library in the West cost. Moreover, Is the meeting; a lot of talented people there. This is the best way to expand your horizon.

After accepted into the Junior Program, basically all the doors of magic are opened for you. It is up to you willing to walk thru it or not.

Sep 1, 2007
I will be auditioning in september too. If you do a sleight of hand trick well, without flashing/messing up or stutering you should be fine. Don't be like me and decide last minute to go with OOTW instead of your own routine you spent many many hours perfecting *grumble grumble grumble*.

No but seriously, be technically good and presentationally sound, and have fun.

Contact me or ask zach, one of the t11 mods (he's in the junior program), if you have further questions.

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA

Thank You,

MalibuARMY

the auditon days are pretty hectic jsut keeps your nerves cool i did and i auditioned last september
my favorite part is actually being able to perfomr..i mean i love the meetings and hanging with people but i love to perform and show top names in magic my creations

Just use standard Bicycle's if your doing cards, my friend tried out using ghosts, and they said he would have made it if he used a regular card, (the ghosts make it harder for them to see mistakes)

Well as a current member, you get tons of practice, a network of peers, the biggest collection of magic books, lectures, perform at brunches, free magic occasionally, good food, meet famous magicians, learn allot of tricks, and getting big points for just being who you are. Theres allot of prestige along with this club, and once your a member you wont want to continue with those other hobbies becuase your so focused with magic. :) hope to see you soon

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results