Invisible Palm Applications - Original - Help?

Mar 30, 2008
Hmmm. I really loved the general idea of a Reset routine as a way to present the invisible palm. The routine was thought out, but went a bit too fast near the end once the normal palm wasn't used. The moves were practically perfect, though!!! The last one was a bit out of style compared to the rest of the set, so I recommend looking at Arnaud Chevrier's stuff and seeing how he does those little additions. I have found his MUCH more useful than that one you used. PLUS, his reset routine (Twisting Reset or something similar to that) is SUPERB. Anyway! Look at some other additions, and this routine will be perfect!!!

Good luck!!
MK

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for the reply, and compliments. It means a lot...

I've actually spent a lot of time studying Chevrier's stuff (check out my other videos to see my work on his stuff). Which addition are you talking about though? The one after after the asciano spread? That's just a weird little thing I've been messing with. It's not the way I actually present it IRL..

For sure though, I rushed everything after the palm; the asciano, the add on, that whole part was wayy rushed. It bothers me when I watch the video to be honest..

I assume youre talking about the add on procedure at the 2nd phase of Chevrier's Twisting Reset? (my performance of which can be found here (plug!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mn8Wn1aYWQ ) To me it's a little too... laborious and slow as a way of doing it if its going to be used at the end of the trick. It works nicely as it's placed in Chevrier's routine because its in the middle, but at the end, I just want to spread and show type of thing..

Any other idea on the add-on? These days I just drop on top and spread it as an 8 card packet, but I sort of like the idea of keeping them separate and cleanly spreading.

Cheers,
Lucas

Mar 30, 2008
I was actually talking about one of the additions he uses in "Transfert", my favourite effect by him. The clip he uses is SUPERB when done at that particular angle. Plus, it is the, in my honest opinion, most versatile move in magic, other than the clipshift. You could also use a drop, like in Repro Retro at the end with the ascanio spread. Similar to your drop, but it would add a bit more emphasis on the only four idea.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
I think that this whole Invisible Palm + Reset idea fits very well with David Stone's effect Travelers. Which could easily be modified to a small packet routine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results