An INSANELY Fun Free Effect!

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Hey everyone!!!!! I've found the means to accomplish an incredible effect that will convince your target that you are psychic.

Years ago I read David Blaine's excellent autobiography Mysterious Stranger... In it he described that he once baffled a family friend by predicting the exact moment the house phone would ring in REAL TIME. This involved an elaborate set up with stooges. I love the idea and found the means to do it effectively without a stooge.

You need to be using a laptop or a mobile device with Internet access such as an iPhone. Go to the website www.prankdial.com which is a website that instantly delivers automated prank phone calls to a number of your choice.

At the website, go to the Most Popular category, and select the Indian telemarketer... This is the most convincing option should your target answer the phone, and most people will hang up upon realizing they are talking to a telemarketer, which of course covers the fact that the call is automated. When you click on it, you are directed to a section in which you type the target's phone number (home or cellphone) and type a fake number for their caller idea. This can be any random made-up phone number. Once all of this information is in, click the Send Call button... IMMEDIATELY upon doing do, casually say that he phone is about to ring. No more than 3 seconds later, it will. All of the aforementioned instructions are performed nonchalantly.

Anyways, that's the basic idea, I hope it was clear enough. I've been having too much fun with this and since the phone callus received mere seconds after sending it, it's easy to make the real time premonition.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!

Michael Kras

Hey everyone!!!!! I've found the means to accomplish an incredible effect that will convince your target that you are psychic.

Years ago I read David Blaine's excellent autobiography Mysterious Stranger... In it he described that he once baffled a family friend by predicting the exact moment the house phone would ring in REAL TIME. This involved an elaborate set up with stooges. I love the idea and found the means to do it effectively without a stooge.

You need to be using a laptop or a mobile device with Internet access such as an iPhone. Go to the website www.prankdial.com which is a website that instantly delivers automated prank phone calls to a number of your choice.

At the website, go to the Most Popular category, and select the Indian telemarketer... This is the most convincing option should your target answer the phone, and most people will hang up upon realizing they are talking to a telemarketer, which of course covers the fact that the call is automated. When you click on it, you are directed to a section in which you type the target's phone number (home or cellphone) and type a fake number for their caller idea. This can be any random made-up phone number. Once all of this information is in, click the Send Call button... IMMEDIATELY upon doing do, casually say that he phone is about to ring. No more than 3 seconds later, it will. All of the aforementioned instructions are performed nonchalantly.

Anyways, that's the basic idea, I hope it was clear enough. I've been having too much fun with this and since the phone callus received mere seconds after sending it, it's easy to make the real time premonition.

Michael Kras
sounds slick...

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx

Michael Kras

MAN!!! I wish here in mexico were something like that!! it would be a great effect...

cheers!!

Mar 21, 2010
That's a great idea, Michael!

For anyone who is interested, here is a direct link that you can put into your iPhone/iPod Touch for the Indian support guy. I saved this as a bookmark.
http://www.prankdial.com/iphone/prankcall.php?id=techsupport&title=Indian Tech Support

So, Jeff -- With the link you've just provided, all I have to do is include the phone # of the one I want to prank and make up a Caller ID, is that correct? - Once I have included these two requirements in the boxes shown, I just link "Submit"... is that right?

Apr 26, 2009
very sweeeet idea man! and i also read that book (great definately) and i came up with a trick for parties that would go quite well with a stooge. basically you find someone who has somebody elses phone number (the hardest part) and you tell them to watch you...then you tell them that when you give a gesture, lets say a thumbs up, to call them and say the name of a card. all you have to do is force the card that you told the caller to say...then just say, "Now, your phone will ring (do the gesture)" they will pick it up, the voice will say "3 of diamonds" the person will flip! :D

hopefully you guys like this idea as welll

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results