School Magic

some good stuff
try to "milk" the effects. like build them up more.
cause your first trick is a killer, but that kid was like. oh thats interesting. it was more than that.
maybe show that you have only four cards after.

with the floating rubber band, go slower and concentrate more on the rubber band.
yea "static electricity" may help it float, but so does cocentration. make it look like you are actually doing something.

i actually have been fooling my gf for the last 3 years with my metal bending routine because i actually look like its hard to bend. she belives it has something to do with that.
so act the part . make it seem like its taking concentration.

also just pace yourself. dont go too slow, but slow it down a little and allow the spectator or participant to understand totaly what you are doing/ what is happening.

but very good. i enjoyed it

Jul 1, 2008
Romania
some good stuff
try to "milk" the effects. like build them up more.
cause your first trick is a killer, but that kid was like. oh thats interesting. it was more than that.
maybe show that you have only four cards after.

with the floating rubber band, go slower and concentrate more on the rubber band.
yea "static electricity" may help it float, but so does cocentration. make it look like you are actually doing something.

i actually have been fooling my gf for the last 3 years with my metal bending routine because i actually look like its hard to bend. she belives it has something to do with that.
so act the part . make it seem like its taking concentration.

also just pace yourself. dont go too slow, but slow it down a little and allow the spectator or participant to understand totaly what you are doing/ what is happening.

but very good. i enjoyed it

thanks for the tips man! il try to do better next time!

Apr 24, 2010
That first trick is amazing... it took me a few minutes to realize the deck had disappeared... you should be able to eventually get amazing reactions from that trick. That's a really good effect.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Chris gave you some solid advice. You need to slow the magic down quite a bit. I know you are excited and the adrenaline is pumping, but you have to let the audience appreciate every moment. You have great effects...just let it build more.

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
That first trick is amazing... it took me a few minutes to realize the deck had disappeared... you should be able to eventually get amazing reactions from that trick. That's a really good effect.
Just to let you know, that trick is called Panic and if you're interested it is avaliable for purchase right here at Theory 11 :)

Jul 1, 2008
Romania
Chris gave you some solid advice. You need to slow the magic down quite a bit. I know you are excited and the adrenaline is pumping, but you have to let the audience appreciate every moment. You have great effects...just let it build more.

yeah i know! you get really excited! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results