Daniel Madison's RIP Issue

So I bought INSIDE back when it first came out and I finally got my hands on a PK Ring which is needed for a couple effects, one being RIP. The thing is, when getting the supplies to make the RIP gimmick you need something that isn't really made anymore (or at least available in this country). I don't want to say too much more for risk of exposure, so if anyone who regularly performs RIP reads this thread, a PM of assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

Apr 22, 2009
What is it that you need? I don't perform Rip, I've never tried it. But I have Inside and didn't see anything that wouldn't be readily available, besides of course the pk ring, which you already have. Just pm me what you don't have, maybe I can help you out.

Mar 21, 2010
Actually he's referring to what you need when you construct the something... you know, that shiny little something.

Jan 16, 2008
There's also something like magnetic stickers available at some big-scale stationary stores, but those might be a bit too thick for your purposes. But you can always split it with an xacto knife or something.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results