Toronto Magicians

Sep 14, 2007
slightly off topic, while waiting for a confirmation...

do you guys preform anywhere in particular?
i enjoy preforming at the niteclubs, afterlife, the docks, districk, and state theatre tonight.

Sep 9, 2007
I almost always got a deck with me, but yeah, mostly at clubs/lounges/pubs, but not professionally...

a favorite place of mine is Nava...or on College Street....myself and a wingman had a great sett of routines, but he's bailed since...

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
OK guys i contacted Jeff last week and he hasn't replied yet i am just waiting for his reply.Lee also wants me to make a date with Dan which i sent him a email too .I just wanted to let you guys no it may take some time.Thanks!!

Sep 9, 2007
are we still on for this weekend at Browser's Den? I probably will be there anyways, but I wanna know if anyone else will be.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Guys,

It's not this weekend! I repeat -- We ARE NOT MEETING THIS WEEKEND.

The dates were never confirmed, and I will not be there tomorrow.

The date has been moved into January due to the holidays and whatnot.

This will happen, just not tomorrow. Sorry for your disappointment, if any

Stay tuned to this thread for the new date to be announced.

Speak with you guys shortly.

Asher

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
HEY GUYS!!! We have a FINAL DATE!!!

Saturday - January 5th, - 4:00pm to 6:30pm at the Browsers Den.

Lee spoke with Jeff about it!

This is the final date!

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Sorry guys I can't make it, though I wish I could. I'll still be celebrating with family in Quebec at that time. Hope you guys have fun!

Maybe another day (aren't there supposed to be two?)

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
So, are there any other Theory11 artists coming north of the border to this thing? I know Wayne said he can't wait to go to Sorcerer's Safari this summer......so maybe he can come up too :)

I would love to officially meet as many Theory11 artists as possible. Everyone here seems so cool. So far I've met Mr. Wayne Houchin, and he's a great guy. Super nice!! I've seen Mr. Lee Asher at Morrisseys during their Anniversary party this year, but I wasn't formally introduced to him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results