Toronto Magicians

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Here's the official word from Jeff Pinsky at the Browser's Den:

Saturday January 5th, 2008 - 4:30PM until 6:00PM

Lee Asher and Browsers Den along with Sorcerers Safari and theory11 cordially invite you the Lee Asher Session on Saturday, the 5th of January 2008 from 4:30PM until 6:00PM here at the Den. Prizes, food, trivia, and magic will be in abundance.

Be there or miss out on this great opportunity to spend time with Lee Asher and the local magic community.

Bring your deck of cards and be prepared to enjoy yourself.

- Jeff, Shawna, John and middle-aged Jeff

ps. check out the attached invitation below.

asher_poster_browsers.jpg

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Will there be door prizes? or things for sale from either Theory11 or yourself? (need to know if I should be bringing along some cash)

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hey guys this is a word from Jeff regarding our meet in 3 DAYS!!!!!

THE LEE ASHER visit to our shop it’s just a couple of days away! The cost to you is zero.
Lee will be here at the shop this upcoming Saturday, January 5th from about 4pm to about 6pm. He will be here to sign autographs and talk magic. Plus Lee has been kind enough to arrange with the people at ‘Theory 11’ to give away free prizes from ‘Theory 11’ for those of you who correctly answer Lee’s ‘TRIVIA QUIZ QUESTIONS’.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Shouldn't this be helds at Morrisseys as they actually carry T11 stuff while Browsers Den does not and they get to use T11 name...

It's held at the Broweser's Den because I said so. Don't think there is some controversy here.

No one is trying to promote one shop more than the other. Both were contacted, and only one had the time and space available at such a short notice.

Hopefully, there will be a Lee Asher Session at Morrisseys when we can work out all the dates and whatnot.

On a side note, the Browser's Den IS carrying theory11 merch. They just haven't received it yet.

Alright, back to the goods...

The Session is tomorrow! Who will be there?

Asher

ps. I will not be bringing Brown Wynn decks to sell. Sorry guys... However, I will have something with me that you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL might be interested in (for free). I have a limited supply so be there.

There will also be food, prizes, and magic in abundance too! Be there.

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
Free stuff...im in! jk, I will still go for sure. I did not mean to cause problems, it does not matter which store just curious.

But i am still going and would not miss it for the world!!!

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Count me there too :)

I might be bringing my famous Cookie Cards as a treat. Search last week's Saturday Contest for a pic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results