How to create a 'tingling' sensation?

Dec 17, 2009
Hi,
I would like to be able to pass my hand over someone's exposed arm and have that person get a tingling sensation or a feeling of warmth along their arm as I do so. Would I be able to do this with electric touch or any other marketed product?
Thanks in advance for any info.

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Yes with loops you can brush their arm and they will feel the tingling sensation and the wont see a thing. Much cheaper than the electric touch too.

Nov 25, 2008
oor you could start learning some of Luke Jermay's work and be able to do it without any gimmick... But thats a loonng road.

Mar 23, 2010
Hey,

There is no need for electrc touch and other such gimmicks and devices, simply the normal feelings caused by going through the motions of what your hoping to achieve, along with some suggestion and building of expectation will accomplish this without anything other than yourself and them.

If you want to go a dif route though then IT is the way to go, I reallly wouldn't invest in electric touch purely to achieve this sensation... I don't even think it would be able to do that.

Apr 5, 2009
yes

Hi,
I would like to be able to pass my hand over someone's exposed arm and have that person get a tingling sensation or a feeling of warmth along their arm as I do so. Would I be able to do this with electric touch or any other marketed product?
Thanks in advance for any info.
loops is how garcia teaches it and electric touch will give them a shock not a tingle and loops will tingle/tickle them

Jul 13, 2009
*hold your hands over someones arm, do some Jazz hand fingers, subtle jazz hands*

Do you feel something? *pause* Like a brushing or tingling?

*keep suggesting things until they say yes*

Yes you do feel like a brushing?

*they reply yes or something like it*

Interesting.

Dec 14, 2007
There is a great no gaff, no suggestion, impromptu method for this. It was published in an obscure manuscript in the 70's or 80's by someone best thought of as a mentalist. The original release was advertised as a hardcover but I am only aware of a spiral bound edition.

I offer this information as an encouragement for people to do a little research. If you find something, realize there was value in your work - so don't just post the information here. Take it and USE it.

Good luck.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Oh man... This is gonna be a tough one!

I'm curious at "best described as a mentalist"...

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, a few people come to mind, so I guess I'll start there...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results