First Friday

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Hey everyone,

I'll be doing magic for the 'First Friday' here in Alabama. It's where a bunch of people set up kiosks downtown, and artists come out to sell their work and services.

Does anyone else here do this? I'll be posting my track list tomorrow, and asking for advice. I'll be performing magic for tips, and to get my name out there. Hopefully all will go well, I should have a nice little video after as well.

:D

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
Hey that is awesome! I will be performing tomorrow at our First Friday festival in Indiana! What type of effects will you be performing? I am still finalizing what I will be doing tomorrow. So far here is my list:

Pressure
Self Tying Shoelaces
Card to Mouth
UV Nightshades
Distortion
4 Quarters
Spellbound Routine
Sinful
Coins Across

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Here's a list of effects I'll be doing (not all for the same group of course).

Perversion - Totally Out Of Control
French Kiss - W:H - with business cards
In the hands Triumph
Pressure
Crazy Man's Handcuffs
Stairway
The Homing Card
2 Card Monte
The Biddle Trick
Search and Destroy - Aaron Fisher
Doc Daley's Last Trick
Twisting the Aces

I might add or remove items to this list, but I think this should be ok. Was thinking about doing THREAD, but still undecided.

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
That sounds like a good list! I am trying to do the same thing you are. I started a website, made business cards, have a youtube channel, and now just trying to get my name out in my community. Are you going to be walking around or are you going to be stationed somewhere. I will be walking around and wanted to do a tip jar but I don't want to carry a big jar around with me. any suggestions?

I am also going to try to bring my camera and record some stuff as well.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
I will be walking around. This is my first time and I don't know what it will be like, but I will try anyway! I have my nephew as a camera man, and a hat as a tip jar.

I'm really just trying to get my name out, and french kiss with business cards KILLS!

I hope to see some of your footage, and hear how you did! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results