TG deck flip help

May 7, 2009
hey guys, im having some problems with my TG deck flip. when i do it the bottom card shoots out. any tips?

Dec 21, 2009
Try doing the deck flip only holding the deck with your middle finger on the side opposite your thumb. That really helped me

Apr 1, 2009
California
Funny you post this. I threw in the Everythingelse disc last night. wanting to learn something new. decided on the Deck Flip. got frustrated. Then I decided I sucked, pulled out Royal Road and said I was going to start over! Then this afternoon I realized an important key factor. I was trying to flip the deck the wrong way. so, on a whim tried the other way. it worked right off! then I realized I was having issue with the bottom card tonight, get on and what do I find? This. Although, the bottom card flying out could always work to your advantage, because I found more times than not, it lands on the top of the deck....... Hmm.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Although, the bottom card flying out could always work to your advantage, because I found more times than not, it lands on the top of the deck....... Hmm.

I've noticed that too. It actually looks really cool.

Funny story: I was in the car in the back seat, and my sister was in the back seat too. I did the flip, and (of all cards) the ace of spades lands face up on top of the deck. My sister saw it, and said how awesome it was. I explained how it was a mistake to her, but she still loved it. Once I get the original flip down, I think I may work on it as a production.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results