Street Magic Movie

Hello guys,
how I promise here is our documentary movie about street magic in Czech Republic. For you guys I have uploaded english subtitles. If you like it please share this link on your wall on FB it will help us a lot because czech magic isn´t
known :( maybe this project will help us. hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9YttZfjR8

I WOULD LOVE TO SAY THANK YOU GUYS A LOT FOR YOU REPLYES AND OPINION IT HELPS ME A LOT!

Last edited by a moderator:

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Your documentary video was very good but there was one flourish right in the beginning that made me think you had that dvd. the flourish thats around 00:39 - 00:41 in your video.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
No problem. The flourish I was talking about is called Turnover by d+M in the volume entitled Motion of the Dangerous dvd set. You should get it. I think you'd like it. I don't know if the dvd's are region encoded or not though.

Jacob - I agree too. thank you!

J.Slade- It is very hard to get something in CZE but I will try to get it from USA

AlexanderB-Thank you a lot!thank you my russia mate!!

Ralfisme- I hope you enjoy in Prague. It is awesome city!Maybe we could met.

Dec 8, 2007
pěkný, moc pěkný. fandim ti. jen tak dál.

kouzelník z vysociny:)

sorry guys. this is our language in Czech Rep.

May 31, 2008
Skvělá práce! Vy a vaši diváci vypadal jako jste byli s skvělý čas, který je všechno, opravdu záleží. Nemluvě o editaci, který byl top-zářez. Skvělá práce, pokračuj.

Great job! You and your spectators looked like you were having a great time which is all that really matters. Not to mention the editing, which was top-notch. Great job, keep going.

Your documentary video was very good but there was one flourish right in the beginning that made me think you had that dvd. the flourish thats around 00:39 - 00:41 in your video.

I believe Turnover is an older flourish (though not very old) by someone else. (I can't remember at the moment, and I'm too lazy to pop in the DVD. I'll check later.

May 10, 2010
Jacob - I agree too. thank you!

J.Slade- It is very hard to get something in CZE but I will try to get it from USA

AlexanderB-Thank you a lot!thank you my russia mate!!

Ralfisme- I hope you enjoy in Prague. It is awesome city!Maybe we could met.

Yea i heard great things from a friend of mine (who went there earlier this year).

Meeting up sounds nice i wil be there from 10th of july til the 13th.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results