Magician Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2009
About 8:00 eastern standard time is when most people in the US start coming on the chat. If you are in Europe or Asia I would say try getting on around 12:00 - 2:00 EST. But at this point in time, there are 23 people on the chat and Irving Quant is speaking right now.

Dec 26, 2009
Yea. Tony Chang, Luke Dancy, and Mike Hankins were all on last nite. Tony (the god of the DPS) Chang even told me (and I quote) "You have a really good DPS". I felt like a giddy little school girl when he said that. Then me and Hankins kind of did a mini session. It was a good nite on tinychat last nite.

Sep 7, 2007
The new TinyChat password is "daivernon".

You guys can share this with your friends and post around. The issues we have been having has been caused by the TinyChat community, not the magic community.

If you know anyone that uses the Video Chat room please let them know.

I apologize for any issues that people caused during the absence of the Exo staff. If anything ever goes on there and no mods are on please contact me via email alex@exomagic.com

Thank you!

Dec 26, 2009
Hey Guys,

I would just like to inform you that we are still @ http://tinychat.com/exomagic. Last night we had Chris Kenner, Andrei Jikh, and Dan White stop in for a few hours. Join us. You never know who will stop in and chat.

Remember the password is daivernon

Just a reminder we have had names such as :

Lee Asher
Chris Kenner
Andrei Jikh
Dan White
Mike Hankins
Eric Jones
Marcus Eddie
Tony Chang
Shane Black
Irving Quant
Luke Dancy
Chris Mayhew
Jesse Feinberg

So why aren't you guys there nightly?

Jan 3, 2018
guys i want to learn magic.. Can u please recommend me where is the best place to learn or the who can taught me spell through online. Actually i want to learn how to get fade away and to do extremely powerful magic infornt Magic show. I want to become Magician.
Please help and advice me.
Thank you stay blessed

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
guys i want to learn magic.. Can u please recommend me where is the best place to learn or the who can taught me spell through online. Actually i want to learn how to get fade away and to do extremely powerful magic infornt Magic show. I want to become Magician.
Please help and advice me.
Thank you stay blessed
I'll send you a PM

Reactions: RickU
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results