Rising Card

C

Cardmaster211

Since there are so many different versions out there and I want to use the best version of the rising card, but not raise rise, any suggestions?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
'Best' is a very relative term. What's best for me may not be best for you.

You're going to have to do your own research, or you'll just be doing what other people think is good.

I'm fond of Box Monster, myself.

Apr 22, 2009
Are we talking card comes to the top? Or card comes out of the middle of the deck? Because raise rise isn't technically the "rising card" trick. I myself do not have really any preferred method for the rising card trick. I sucked at box monster, and I'm pretty sure I just suck with elastics in general XD
But I made a really cheap gimmick with rubber bands once from a tutorial on youtube (my morals have changed). It worked ok.

Don't know what to tell ya, hope you find one that suits you.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
Are we talking card comes to the top? Or card comes out of the middle of the deck? Because raise rise isn't technically the "rising card" trick. I myself do not have really any preferred method for the rising card trick. I sucked at box monster, and I'm pretty sure I just suck with elastics in general XD
But I made a really cheap gimmick with rubber bands once from a tutorial on youtube (my morals have changed). It worked ok.

Don't know what to tell ya, hope you find one that suits you.
Yeah. These are two different effects - "the card that kinda pops out of the deck" and "the card that is out jogged and you can see how it rises to the top". If you're looking for the best trick from the second category, go get Shifty by Chris Kenner 1on1. Don't actually reccomend Fallen by Daniel Garcia and RIOT by Dan Hauss, definitely didn't like the methods. Dunno about first category, 'cause to be honest I don't like the idea itself.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Box Monster by Nathan Kranzo for the card that is coming out of the deck. I think that one is one of the best rising card effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results