New To Forum

Feb 22, 2010
Mosina, Poland
Hi Adam!
Welcome in T11 :) I think that you will find here some great magicians as I found and you will enjoy that you came here :D

Maciej :D

Hello Adam, Welcome to the jungle... err I mean forums! I hope you enjoy your stay around this place. There's a lot of great people here who have some wonderful insights into the magic community, so there's usually some good conversations to be a part of.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm no one special here, but I'll try to help the best I can.

Avoid "the wire", and posting any threads about it. No one knows what it's for. Hell will probably freeze over before we find out too.

Enjoy your stay, and I look forward to seeing more of your participation around these parts!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Adam,

Welcome to the forums man. We have an extremely knowledgeable and diverse community that is willing to offer a helping hand whenever the opportunity strikes. If you ever need any assistance, you can reach me 24/7 via PM. Always here to help.

Be sure and familiarize yourself with our Official Forum Rules and feel free to assist us in taking a stand against magic exposure and piracy HERE. Other than that, leave your shoes at the door and make yourself comfortable. Looking forward to your posts! :)

Dec 30, 2008
You've been mentioned bt T11 on the Twitterverse! Lucky you! It's really important not to say Candle Jack though... oh damm...

Welcome to the forums, things a pretty good here, tons of knowlagable people here so don't be afraid to ask around for any help. Make sure that you use the Search for anything you may want to know about to avoid excess clutter on the same topics. Hope you find things usefull!

Apr 6, 2010
Welcome dude! Ill second everyone before me and say that these forums are brilliant and have a great community, but please don't be put off by the minority who like to run their mouths off and put people down, most of the guys here are great!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results